Post video sets of yourself mixing here

DJ COSHH

VIP Junglist
After just being introduced to youtube.com i thought it would be a good idea to start a thread for people to post there video sets on. I will start the ball rolling with a small 8 min set of me, mixing two tunes and a load of teasers. Tracklist is as follows:

01. Future Prophecies - Thunder & Lightning
>> Total Science - Squash
02. Ed Rush & Optical - DNA
>> Equinox - Origin Unknown
>> Mampi Swift - The One
>> Ed Rush, Optical & Fierce - Alien Girl

[youtube]N3PfNbCxJWk[/youtube]

Last edited:
cool idea, 1992 is doing the same thing in his forum if you havent seen it.

:bump:

Yes I see it, Ha ha ha he cracks me up ... I wanna embed the youtube files into the post like he does in his threads, do you know how?

Last edited:
Here's second 10 minute mix from me. Jump up stylee. Fast mixing with the use of three decks.

01. Clipz - Hold Tight feat SP
>> Clipz - Slippery Slopes
02. Generation Dub - Touch Me
03. Generation Dub - China Town
>> Clipz - Kung Fu
04. Generation Dub - Les Mesirables
>> Clipz - Collision Course
>> Mampi Swift - The One

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-xRdlxxjGoU

Last edited:
Nice equipment mate! You should move the camera though so we can see stuff spinning and what you're doing with the mixer. Not that I know shit about DJing mind, can't really afford to start so I'm content with the dancefloor for now ;)

Nice equipment mate! You should move the camera though so we can see stuff spinning and what you're doing with the mixer. Not that I know shit about DJing mind, can't really afford to start so I'm content with the dancefloor for now ;)

Will try to put camera in better position for next one .... Tis' a shame noone else has taken up on this yet. I would love to see one from Fusion

Another mini mix.

[youtube]nLyiP6hZo7k[/youtube]

01. Ed Rush & Optical - Perfect Drug
02. Noisia - Brainstitch Break remix
03. Spor - Knock You Down
04. Eddy Wo - I Want it
05. Omni Trio - Renegade Snares Foul Play remix

might try an av a go at this. would be difficult to get good sound quality tho

You should definatley take up on this, I wanna see this thread as busy as the mix forum. Regarding getting good sound quality the first two minivids i did was from the microphone on my camera, which as you may of heard results in a pretty poor tinny sound .... however I got told that's not the way you do it, you have to record the music to your computer as you would do when your recording a set and then through a video editing software add the improved audio to the video clip, like my last two I have done. The result it excellant audio quality with your little clip.

awesome stuff man, dedication. Good to see you in action. I dont even have a video camera, and havent done a decent mix for ages cause my mixer is bleeding channels. bastard thing.

Can I strongly recommend you don't sit pints of water above gear like that though... disaster waiting to happen bro!

awesome stuff man, dedication. Good to see you in action. I dont even have a video camera, and havent done a decent mix for ages cause my mixer is bleeding channels. bastard thing.

Can I strongly recommend you don't sit pints of water above gear like that though... disaster waiting to happen bro!

Cheers for the feedback, you are the third person to mention my glass of water lol, never really thought much of it, I have been sticking it there for the past 2 years. (dj'ing's thirsty work) I think it might be a good idea to relocate the water though, because that could cause a serious catastrophe on a par with the end of the world itself.

Cheers for the feedback, you are the third person to mention my glass of water lol, never really thought much of it, I have been sticking it there for the past 2 years. (dj'ing's thirsty work) I think it might be a good idea to relocate the water though, because that could cause a serious catastrophe on a par with the end of the world itself.

haha yeah. I once spilled a full jug of beer into a tune crate at my friends house. good thing he is a true friend, cause that was some sticky shit to get clean. Also at my first ever gig I put a beer on the amp rack and the sound guy was daggers at me all night !

i like this thread. great vids mate.

haha yeah. I once spilled a full jug of beer into a tune crate at my friends house. good thing he is a true friend, cause that was some sticky shit to get clean. Also at my first ever gig I put a beer on the amp rack and the sound guy was daggers at me all night !

ahahaha mesh! classic.
my flatmate always mixes with beer. i should warn him....

Now thats enough from me, that is an hour of ten minute mash-ups. Now for some from you guys, just basically smash it as hard as you can for ten mins and post it up. It's nice to see what and how people lay down there sounds.

Last edited:
not gonna do the youtube thing because i dont know how to and its too early been on night shift drunk and blankminded but this link has a cam set of mine from feb 2006 ... http://www.reputationcrew.co.uk/cam-sets.html
just look for raw 2006 feb ;)

i'm gonna check out the youtube thing see if i can't just go rinse some clips myself ... good idea big up!

Back
Top Bottom