Post video sets of yourself mixing here

I do the lean back and funny movements..... I just get a bit involved with the music and with trying to keep perfectly in time with the beats in regards to what switches I want to make and effects I want to use, it can all look a bit retarded... meh, life goes on lol

Your not the only one bro..

You just feel the music and get taken away!!! Even worse when your pissed hahah

nice mixing ! love that you dig tune , sick !

yeah that tune is so sick! Other side is mental aswel.. Pimp that bitch!

Cheerz bro.. that mix was just in the headphones last night as my amp is fucked but got my new one 2day :)

Just realised i really do mix my tunes fast.. It sounds stupid im gunna stop doing it lol!

Btw what does everyone think of Offline/In The Dark? My favourite mix of all my tunes!

random mix i did agees ago

watch

heres my effort, took about 3 attempts after doing it then realizing the various limits on you tube, ended up recording it with the you tube recorder thing hence why quality isn't the best and there seems to be a slight delay !

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nJ6yJSB7ulk

Tracklist

1. Influx UK : Its Love : Formation Records

2. Ed Rush and Optical : Bacteria Pendulum Rmx Virus

3. Wickaman : Free Beat : Black Widow

4. DJ Clipz : Get Down : Audio Zoo

5. Shut up and Dance : Outta National Taxman Rmx : Shut up and Dance

yeah that tune is so sick! Other side is mental aswel.. Pimp that bitch!

Cheerz bro.. that mix was just in the headphones last night as my amp is fucked but got my new one 2day :)

Just realised i really do mix my tunes fast.. It sounds stupid im gunna stop doing it lol!

Btw what does everyone think of Offline/In The Dark? My favourite mix of all my tunes!

Really sick mix mate. I prefer the You Dig/ In The Dark mix myself.. and zero and you dig is proper heavy!!

@ rocksteady that set is packed with evil beats.. i wud comment on myspace but i forgot my password :P

loadsa sick mixes on here.. big ups!

Last edited:
^^ complete guess on how to embed.. apologies for sound quality.. it hurt my ears listenin to it :S
recorded on phone as i have no line in leads to record on comp.. only bin mixing on technics for just over a month... had stantons for 5 months before.
its comin o so slowly.
[YOUTUBE]http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=zjeAWkKVwXA[/YOUTUBE]

heres my effort, took about 3 attempts after doing it then realizing the various limits on you tube, ended up recording it with the you tube recorder thing hence why quality isn't the best and there seems to be a slight delay !

Tracklist

1. Influx UK : Its Love : Formation Records

2. Ed Rush and Optical : Bacteria Pendulum Rmx Virus

3. Wickaman : Free Beat : Black Widow

4. DJ Clipz : Get Down : Audio Zoo

5. Shut up and Dance : Outta National Taxman Rmx : Shut up and Dance

Nice mix , well done !

Back
Top Bottom