Post video sets of yourself mixing here

Cheers dude, im using Traktor Scratch Pro.. Its the kiddy if you use 4 decks, well pretty sure its the only thing atm but I could be wrong.

Think serato have just released their 4 deck system? not 100% tho

yeah, i think this is correct.

EDIT

confirmed, the all new SL4 soundcard can do this.

Features:

Inputs for four turntables or CD decks switchable in any combination.
Two high-speed USB 2.0 ports for seamless DJ changeover and back-to-back performance.
Aux Input for session recording or LiveFeed.
Aux Output assignable to the SP-6 Sample Player and The Bridge.
48 kHz and 96 kHz sample rate switch on the SL 4 rear.
10-in 10-out USB sound card with any software supporting ASIO or Core Audio.
Built in galvanic isolation for the purest audio signal.
Four software-switchable analog Thru connections for regular vinyl or CD.
Bus power from either USB port or the included external power supply.

Yo russla, nice mixing.

Quick random question tho. What RCF's are those? and what they like, are they worth while do you reckon? cheers.

man RCF's are sick as, that rig in my last video has a pair for monitors, 300w each, he got them second hand for 200 quid, thier fairly batterd and old, but still so loud and crisp.

why's that thinking of getting some?

I bet thier nice to mix on indoors Russla lol?

Yh man, ive heard big things about them, But round here in norfolk the rigs we have 'mainly free party rigs', tend to be turbosound, void. etc etc. Not much RCF.

Was considering to get some as monitors, bet they can pack an almighty punch :rinsed:
200quid's was a bargain for the monitors tho!! even just some of the drivers on there own are around that much!!! Just so hard to come across any imo tho.

The monitors look god damn sexy aswell :spliff:

Yeah I'd say RCF are wuite a highly rated company, but void FK1 etc are in another leauge and price range lol.

Yeah they'd be sick as monitors, dont come cheap though.

Yeah if im lucky to come across some cheap monitors i'll have to snapped them up sharpish :(

CDJ's or some RCF active's..................That is the big question.

Yeh those RCFs i got are not cheap, £550 each :/ But they are used for gigs mainly but as I moved my decks into our lil studio I decided to use those rather then my 6" KRK copies which stayed in my bedroom for production ;)

I have a 15" 800w DB audio woofer wired up too haha: rumble rumble.

But yeh the RCFs are fucking sick, well worth the money but not for the bedroom, too much. Plus they dont get down to all the woofer frequencies obviously, hence why I got the sub wired up :)

Last edited:
£550's not to bad tho, was that an active? Alot of people use bits of their rigs for their bedroom set-up :D makes it all more worth it. Tbh if i got some i wouldn't use them outside a studio or bedroom. Far too valuable to use as part of a rig.
db are pretty decent, was planning on making a sub enclosure for the room, using one. Either that or a Fane.

Yeh mate the DBs to kick it proper, but with anything do with equipment its all about budget and what they will be used for. I'd always recommend just gettin something thats just a little over spec for what you want, that way you wont wana change for a long while ;) Cheap shit is a complete waste of time.

Russla, quality mixing mate, never been a fan of more than two deck mixes but this really worked.
and yeh, sick setup indeed.

Back
Top Bottom