Post video sets of yourself mixing here

can i have my t-shirt back?

Hahahaha. No! I think mine would drown you anyway, XXL!

First 10 minutes of my History Of Drum and Bass set.

1. True Faith - Take Me Away
2. 2 Bad Mice - Bombscare
3. Manix - Feel Real Good
4. Sonz Of A Loop Da Loop Era - Far Out

More vids to follow.

Last edited by a moderator:
Pretty sure Firestarter wouldnt copyright a vid Jens? Someone in Youtube must be tripping...

???? What seems to be the problem

when playing, it says this: This video contains content from Sony Music Entertainment, who has blocked this video for your country due to copyright violations.

So it's probably only accessible for the uk heads... Sucks though, maybe re-up the thing fire starter? :D

when playing, it says this: This video contains content from Sony Music Entertainment, who has blocked this video for your country due to copyright violations.

So it's probably only accessible for the uk heads... Sucks though, maybe re-up the thing fire starter? :D

heres the full length mix if your interested in giving it a listen. http://soundcloud.com/fire-starter/ragga-jungle-volume-3 tbh the video isnt that interesting lol

it works fine for me so your probably right on the uk heads thing,

Heres a mix from a while back.

All Playaz tracks :)

No crossfader man? :O Uze tripping me out Rich!

Badly needs a tracklist purely on the basis that I have no idea what your third tune's called or how you got a copy. Not jealous honestly. At all.

Me at the Young UK DJ 2010 National Finals. At a mainstream club, so mainstream set. Theres a laptop there, but I'm actually using CDs.

Yeah I'm a shit MC :/

sub focus - timewarp vip
prodigy/tinie tempah - voodoo people (pendulum remix)/pass out (eptune mashup)
john b - numbers (camo & krooked remix)
sub focus - rock it
gyptian - hold yuh (shy fx & benny page digital soundboy remix)
pendulum - tarantula
loadstar - link to the past
dj fresh - gold dust

^^ Nice energy mate! You should post one of your sets in the mixes section. What was the rest of the competition like?

@Rich I'm sure Hype used to play that as a dubplate. What's it called?

nice man, that hold yuh is murder to mix, i still can't do it - sure the tempo switches up from the start

^^ Nice energy mate! You should post one of your sets in the mixes section. What was the rest of the competition like?

Haha, its Dj Friction & Nu Balance - Robocop.

What you on about "no crossfader"? lol.

Thanks very much. I did a mix recently, its not as fast paced but here

Came second in the end. Didn't think much of the guy who came in first. He did double drop Katy B and Night though. His second ten minutes wasn't great.

nice man, that hold yuh is murder to mix, i still can't do it - sure the tempo switches up from the start

Ugh I know what you mean. Think the intro before the vocal hook is around dnb speed then it slows down then speeds up on the drop. So its quite difficult to double drop, I just bring it in on the intro, its a sing along song anyway

Back
Top Bottom