IMG_7393.jpg

IMG_7395.jpg

Citronic PD 1 MK3 X 2
Behringer DJX700 X 1
Sennheiser HD215 X 1
Stanton Diablo V3 cartridge & stylus's
Citronic 120W SoundPack

Soon to be techs 1210 mk3's

nickname the setups sick but fuck me if i didnt put that center speaker in the center, i would go crazy.

SAFE!!!. lol what do you mean?

I usually turn the left and right speaker off on the amp and have the centre one and a fourth one on a shelf to the right of the picture on when I'm using my V8's. When the neighbours arn't complaining obviously!!!

Took delivery of some new bits for the sound system... Now got my decks as a permanent install in the bassment since we have a bit of a crew going now and my room is too small (click for big!):

Still got the same gear - 1210 mk2s, DJX700, Axis 9 + custom budget seratoy type thing, there would be a few more speakers + bins in there but one of the guys has a booking later this week so he took them away this morning, those speakers on their own push out near enough 1.5k which is ample for upsetting the neighbours!

All we need is a heater down there now as it gets a bit chilly, the sofa was a mission to get down the stairs as it was about 6" too wide so we had to hack it up with a hammer :D

Boh!

SAFE!!!. lol what do you mean?

I usually turn the left and right speaker off on the amp and have the centre one and a fourth one on a shelf to the right of the picture on when I'm using my V8's. When the neighbours arn't complaining obviously!!!

i ment the center speaker looks like its off center in comparison to the other two, could be the camera angle

Back
Top Bottom