Worst Tune Eva!

moriaty

VIP Junglist
Right.
Since every1 here is talking bout their favourite tunes,
i felt the need to shout for the worst tune in the history of D n' B.
(in mah opinion course...)

Bad Company - Nitrous(dillinja remix) :puke:

REEEEEEEEE MIIIIIIIXXXXX!!!!!hahahahahahaahahahahhaahaaaaahahahahahahahaahahahahahaahahahhahaahahahahaahahahahahahahahaahahahahaahahahahahahahaahahahahhaahha
NANANANANANITROUS!!!
aaahahhahahahahahahahaahahahhaaahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahhaahahahahahahahhaahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahhaaaa
jesas.......
MURDERER!he slaughtered a fine tune

The other night i was so stoned,and me mate wanted to listen whats on the b-side of the mo'fire record.Since i could not move or speak i had no choice but to suffer.....
SHIT.
The thing with the collie herb is that it might make you enjoy
yo fav tunes even more.....but it also makes you feel sick
with the music u dont like.:repuke:
Anyway, sorry to the people that like that tune, but i had to take it out........

P.S.Wots your worst tune eva???

:chainsaw: nitrous remix pisses me off

the worst dnb tune i ever heard was on a demo CD i recieved.. this guy had obviousley only been producing for about 3 days :lol:

He had 2 looping breakbeats, 1 panned hard left, the other panned hard right..... the break on the right was about 170bpm, the break on the left was about 130bpm, the whole thing sounded like a massive 6 minute long trainwreck :lol:

he also had a 2 minute dialogue sample lifted from the matrix.... the bit where Morpheus is explaining what the matrix "is", that was also looping over and over :lol:

i wish i still had a clip of it, it was worth listening to just for comical value

Yo affliction:
Look, im sure the track u on about must be cack,
but....
what makes dillinjas tune THE WORST TUNE EVA
is the fact that dillinja is been making tunes for at least 10 years,
and he should know a tune from a piss take.And specially with an anthem like Nitrous, he should had treat with a bit more respect.

I mean, for fucks sake, dillinjokes tunes have the phatest
production around, if they where smart they defenetly be my
first priority.Anyways................Bad ass is a pretty shit tune too
huh???

Oh just thought of this:
Maybe the tune that u heard, was made by the next Andy C...
Or the next Rob Playford.....or.. or.. or.....
None is born with the skills.I 'm not producing but i'm sure i couldent make a better tune that this guy if me producing
experience was 3 days............I'm not giving you shit or noting
but try and be less arrogant with noobies......
(maybe arrogant is a bad word for the occasion, but i'm too stoned to think of a better one)
Peace

Originally posted by GorDo
Yo affliction:
Look, im sure the track u on about must be cack,
but....
what makes dillinjas tune THE WORST TUNE EVA
is the fact that dillinja is been making tunes for at least 10 years,
and he should know a tune from a piss take.And specially with an anthem like Nitrous, he should had treat with a bit more respect.

It's the tune that he's on about fool!
Not the producer.:fuckinpc:
The fact of the matter is he produced a cack tune! That's what made it the worst tune:weakest:

simmer down girlies :D

i can see Gordo's point, we've all made shit tunes in the past (those of us that produce), but the funny thing was that he thought his tune was good enough to send out on a demo CD

the worst tune eva is most of the bootlegged shite ya here on red eye!

the nitrous rmx is ok i rekon not exactly ltj bukem but it manages to get em jumpin even if everyoner gets bored after about two bars!

i reckon that the worst tune ever is that song off friends, ya no the theme tune 'ill be there4 you blah blah.....
i know it aint dnb but u just remembered i feel very sick wen i hereit:puke:

ha ha i just thought i could do a jungle mix of it!!!! booo!!
oh even beter dillinja could do a mix
ill be there for you .....bang bang bang...nitrous brrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!

Last edited:
the worst tune eva is most of the bootlegged shite ya here on red eye!

Yeah, have to agree, has anyone heard the Dynamitee/Helicopter or the Jenny from the block bootleg... Notforgetting Nelly and Kelly lol

Originally posted by Caution
Bootlegs aside I could never understand what was so good about Playtime.

Can anyone tell me?

I think it is awful......

:puke:

ummmmm cheese! :-/

i have to agree that aphrodite is utter shite

i forgot about him but now i rememberd!
he is so so so out of touch itsa embarrasing,
hes the drum n bass equivalant of your mum dancing at your uncles wedding!:slayer:

Back
Top Bottom