Alchemy @ the Union last night!

sdm

This is Dog Fort
VIP Junglist
EXCELLENT WORK ALL INVOLVED!

Especially the man in charge, Wylie D!

Friction n' Bryan Gee :slayer:

Photos are......... Here

I think Triple M is doing a review at some point too, so keep your eyes peeled in the Reviews forum.

Originally posted by billdingo
Yo, whats this i hear about Triple M's activities last night ;p

I heard about that too! Word travels fast :gun:

absolutely unacceptable.
it's amazing they let blind people make music nowadays.
you just carved yourself a page in a very interesting diary.
which we will no doubt hear every word of.
heh.

UDY
:razz:

p1010031.jpg
:oops: :oops:

OUT TO EVERYONE THAT TOUCHED DOWN TO ALCHEMY LAST NIGHT, MAKING IT THE STRONGEST NIGHT FOR VIBES SO FAR WITH ME BEARING THE PROMOTER CROWN ALONE.

MUST GIVE SPECIAL THANKS TO LUCY, WHO CO-PROMOTED THIS EVENT WITH ME. IM A LUCKY LUCKY GUY TO HAVE A GIRLFRIEND AS DEVOTED AS HER xxxxx

ALSO PROPS TO KARMA WHO TOOK TIME OUT TO HELP A BROTHER WITH ALL THE HARD GRAFT B4 AND ON THE NIGHT, BOOO!

I HOPE THE DEVELPMENTS FROM THE LAST EVENT IMPROVED THINGS LAST NIGHT , IE: SOUND SYSTEM, STAGE LOCATION, DANCERS, VISUALS ETC - IM SURE UR AWARE WITH THE WAY I WORK, I CAN ONLY GROW FROM EACH EVENT, IMPROVMENTS HAVE BEEN NOTED AND WILL BE WORKED ON FOR THE NEXT JAM.

1 THINGS CLEAR - FRICTION IS THE MAN - SMASHED PORTSMOUTH TO SHREADS - SAFER THAN HOUSES TOO. OUT TO BRYAN G, STEPPING IN AT THE LAST MINUTE (AND I LITERALLY MEAN LAST MINUTE !!!!!!!!!!) PHEW ! ALL GOOD IN THE END THO - BETTER THAN HYPE WOULD HAVE BEEN ANYDAY!! ON THE HYPE ISSUE, UNFORTUNETLY AS ALL PROMOTERS KNOW, SOMETIMES A SITUATION SPRINGS, THAT IS OUTTA UR CONTROL, SO APOLOGIES TO ALL THE CREWS EXPECTING A TRU PLAYA LAST NIGHT!

KEEP UR EARS TO THE GROUND FOR AN END OF YEAR (UNI YEAR ANYWAY) BASHMENT, BEING WORKED ON ATM - TRYING TO SORT OUT SUM SERIOUS EXCLUSIVE LINE-UP - :tut: U AINT READY 4 :tut:

ANYWAY, ENOUGH OF THE ESSAY, IM OUT

MUSIC IS OUR 'ALCHEMY'

I WONT BE THE LAST TO SAY IT...

BIG UP ALL CRU THAT WAS A VERY GOOD THURSDAY NIGHT!!!!

the crowd really got going and the atmosphere was really cool.
the sound system was a million times better although i did here people shouting for mo bass (some people are never happy eh?)
props to the man Gee for tearin up the last hour, fuck hype for being a prik as usual.
Friction is bad and i hope now he sees that sometimes portsmouth does have more than three junglists!(monday night aint a good night for jungle in portsmouth).
and so Alchemy goes on to burn its name into the increasingly expanding and always improving Drum n Bass culture of Portsmouth!

BIG UP
:slayer: :slayer:
(ps the dancers was a nice touch)ha ha ha:crazy:

pps. sorry to Owen skope as i couldnt get him in as i lost my bloody NUS card and had to be signed in by my girlfriend, sorry!!
doh!:shake:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom