Vst's

Sammy Dexcell

Stop editing my profile Smarty!
VIP Junglist
I have quite a few vst's that have been given to me through reccomendations etc but i have no idea whats new and im too scared to experiment i once tried gettin a vst myself but not only was it shit, it also crashed fruity when it eventually started working.
Any1 care to reccommend or even better, share the ones they have?
Ill return the favour, atleast when im at home that is.

Safe

Dj Slick

I'm not sure what you mean, mate.

You don't use VSTs in Fruity Loops? You're missing out all the fun.

They're easy enough to install, just install all your VSTs to C:\Program Files\VSTPlugins\ (some have proper installers, others are just .dll files) Then in FL, go Options > File Settings > VST Plugins Extra Search Folder. Type C:\Program Files\VSTPlugins\ in there. Then go Add Channel > More > Scan For Newly Installed Plugins (FAST - Reccomended) Then they'll appear on the list, tick the boxes next to them to make sure they appear on the Add... list.

Good ones? There are loads. The best ones are expensive, but you can still get decent ones for free.

z3ta+
Absynth
ReFX Juno
ReFX Vanguard
Albino
Synapse Hydra
Sytrus
etc. etc.

The internet is your friend.

type 'free vsti' into google or 'jungle vsti' and try evrything that comes your way.

Your will find some vsti are more stable than others and some willl definatly cause crashes (depends on your machine and how its setup/what midi equiptment you have.

Best thing you can do is play arouns

i use....
mainly urs psp and NI plugs
waves ssl is excellent to
and nothing beats antares tube for distprtion

Back
Top Bottom