Also news on Heat & Fever and Revolution

Check the site for more details : CHAMPION SOUNDS

Heh, what was the last thing said about the logos dude? I've lost track now :(

Tar :D

stuuu said:
Heh, what was the last thing said about the logos dude? I've lost track now :(

Tar :D

Stuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu,

I have nearly finished Special K's site (hoping to launch either this weekend or next weekend ... watch this space!) so I will be starting work on your logos soon mate (got a few ideas in my head already!).

Urm - will probably need the 31 Seconds logo from you (either in EPS format or the type face used) .... can you sort that one bro?

2Bad said:
Stuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu,

I have nearly finished Special K's site (hoping to launch either this weekend or next weekend ... watch this space!) so I will be starting work on your logos soon mate (got a few ideas in my head already!).

Urm - will probably need the 31 Seconds logo from you (either in EPS format or the type face used) .... can you sort that one bro?

I would do if I had either, heheh! I lost them all a while back when windows died.

The logo you do can be different to the current ones and I could adapt the site to it. As I said before, looking for a futuristic, graffiti style one (If that makes sense).

Thanks! I'm gonna continue the search for the original font!

stuuu said:
I would do if I had either, heheh! I lost them all a while back when windows died.

The logo you do can be different to the current ones and I could adapt the site to it. As I said before, looking for a futuristic, graffiti style one (If that makes sense).

Thanks! I'm gonna continue the search for the original font!

Bloody windows! LOL!!

If you find the font sned it on! :)

Cheers mate!

Back
Top Bottom