Reccomend sum bangin tunes to me!

Dont say i dont know drum & bass i know all those tunes i was lookin for sum quality tunes, i mean chopper and helicopter aint really my style. I came across sum Fuckin awesome tunes - Weird Energy, Hype - Sniper (dub plate pressure), Hype. Those are sum of the best ive heard! also anyone know who did that fantasy tune? cant remember to save my life.

AND ILL DOWNLOAD AS MUCH AS I LIKE U KNOB! fuck tape packs and shite CD's like Jungle Massive

OH also one of the best tunes if any of u heard it Mickey Finn + skibbadee Tune your bass.......nice cheers for sum of the replys, take it easy.

Hey, man, don't get mad at me for my personal convictions. I'll d/l a dubplate quicker than the shit after a night of drinkin and taco bell. But if the tunes are out, pay for 'em!!! And if you are skint, make your own tunes. That's all I'm trying to say.

Ok Ok sorry guys im not actually that mad it just comes out that way.

Its not that im skint or wotever its cus i aint a DJ i dont have decks, and must stuff on CD is crap, so what can i do? i sumtimes get CD's off my m8s of sets they recorded but its usually craply recorded and way too bass heavy that my system just dies.

SO back to the point any more reccomendations? i really really wanna know who made that fantasy tune. Also know any other good uns?

and cheers lads

Brockie, Kane & Ed Solo did a tune called 'Fantasy' on Sonic Art. The flip, 'Shallow Mindz' is a lot better tho.

Lately I'm feeling stuff by...

Tech Itch
Kemal + Rob Data
Cause4Concern
Dom + Roland

And of course then you've got the RAM boys, )EIB(, Twisted Individual etc etc...

Depends what you're looking for really

Originally posted by Vincemeat
yeah cheers for the replys out of intrest anyone here listen to TeeBee? Dark and fuckin good!

Yeah haven't heard much of his stuff but what I have heard has been wicked. Heard the remix of Goldie's 'Angel'..? Oh gosh...sheer beauty :lighter:

teebee... my bestest trakk by him was 'silent depths' from eyes of scorpion...

also whas so wrong wiv downloading tracks from net?? by the time a tune finally gets released on record its not really the same!

true,vinyl is the best format to mix with but at least with mp3 u can actually get a track before it turns to cheeze. also vince, download the file at www.slsk.org if u dont already have it.. if u looking for dnb, you'll be able to find alot more shit than on kazaa! ;)

Last edited:
Originally posted by Vincemeat
Want sum tunes to DL on Kazza any reccomendations from u lot, just reccomend tunes u fink are absolutly amazin! dark is good but anythin goes as long as its good. Cheers Guys! :gun:
i dont fink you will find some of this tunes on kazaa:lol:

Yo!
If dark is wot u after check out "Bug nine" - Demolition on Reinforced recs
Plus check "killabites 2" , a compilation by Tech Itch on Moving Shadow.theres Killabites 1 by Dom & Roland, but its prety old.
Look for Doms "Back for the future LP" too.
And Alpha Omega does kick-ass jungle , but if u search in kazaa
you only get either some reggae guys and some old rock shite....so bloody buy some CDs.You can get wicked shit on these
5' silver records!!!

Back
Top Bottom