Bad Company Djing

Fresh is doing his thing dolo fo a while - an If fresh’ll be playing its mo likely on the flyer to say fresh - BC.

I heard BC out about 5-6 time last year, Fresh was the absolute don, an D-bridge can spin with the best, but word is at the mo that the others have stepped up their game when it come to the wax-spinning.

Freshs EP launch is at Ram @The End on the 7th of March, with the usual Heavyest line (Andy c - 2 hours, Can it get any better?).

Anyone going? i got about 15 of my peeps going up - the Christmas party was exceptional, this is one not to miss!!

I find Vegas very tiresome. Cant believe he's still rinsing tunes like Ska, Planet Dust and Thunderball!!! Imagine some of the dubs hes got access to, and hes still rinsing year/two year-old anthems! :sleep:

they are improving, maldini is getting a lot better but i no wot u mean about vegas tho man:sleep:

words straight from amy unique's lips... you can now request anyone in bc you want, including fresh. may still be listed as bad company though.
ring up the promoter. or unique.

We booked them last weekend and got Maldini & Vegas, haven't seen either of them mix for ages but they were alot better. Played some heavy dubs....they were pretty hammered aswell :crazy:

Back
Top Bottom