New 1992 darkcore track I'm working on.

Novantadue
VIP Junglist
http://www.myspace.com/1992jungletekno

If you cant get "Strong and Bad" to work let me know. For whatever reason my files aren't playing for me but I don't know if its just me.

I cranked this out last night in my headphones. Its short and sweet, under 4 minutes.

Couldn't get the new track to play, but House 2 and Hac 51 were both awesome! Loving the awesome old-school sound. I tried downloading the tracks, but the links didn't respond ( maybe I need a myspace accnt... ) Keep up the good work,

They work, just not all the time. For example I can't get any of my tracks to work on myspace right now yet they were working last week. The method they use to stream the mp3s seems pretty lousey.

Anway I've uploaded the track so please give feedback, anyone...

Download

:gpeace: <---Nixon

breaks and that are good, very jungle techno. I know the feel you are going for..the vocal somewhere near the beginning is cheesy, but the breakdown halfway thru is a cool sound. the falling chimes dont quite go with keyboard chords on top, which make it sound less dark even a bit housey:orly:

breaks and that are good, very jungle techno. I know the feel you are going for..the vocal somewhere near the beginning is cheesy, but the breakdown halfway thru is a cool sound. the falling chimes dont quite go with keyboard chords on top, which make it sound less dark even a bit housey:orly:

Ohh Really? I was actually copying darkside master DJ Junk by using those sounds as he had used wind chime sounds in his track called Synergy. They weren't copied from that track, I made them in a plug in synth called "Cosmo girl", the one note bassline comes from another plug in synth. I usually never play around with these as they suck up too much memory but it works if I record the soloed output of the midi instrument and then play it back in the track as a sample. I rather like the vocal and it fits well with my life situation as I was recently laid off. A bit of a message to my last employer.

Very well, I'm glad you checked it out. I'm working on a new different jungle tekno track ATM which I'm still trying to tweek.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom