Pics from Goldie@Bonbon Shanghai 26th Aug

Excellent pics man.Looks like a good night.Im gonna see Goldie on Saturday in Eninburgh.Never seen him play out before so Im looking forward to blazin a blunt and gettin dahty wid de saand!!!!

Got back from work today(I HATE SOUTH WALES ACCENTS BTW) and along comes a thread that dont pop up very much.
Had a flick through the pics indi and read with interest about the scene over where you are and i have to so im fuckin delighted that the muzik we all love is getting its just rewards. Nice scoop for shanghai to get a night like that and show the other parts dnb cant reach what its all about. I bet thay was knocked out :builder: Anyway safe for the Pics. Btw you manage to prize any dubs of jaws. 8)

Got back from work today(I HATE SOUTH WALES ACCENTS BTW) and along comes a thread that dont pop up very much.
Had a flick through the pics indi and read with interest about the scene over where you are and i have to so im fuckin delighted that the muzik we all love is getting its just rewards. Nice scoop for shanghai to get a night like that and show the other parts dnb cant reach what its all about. I bet thay was knocked out :builder: Anyway safe for the Pics. Btw you manage to prize any dubs of jaws. 8)

:2thumbs:

Even though this was more than six months ago, it was one of the best events we had.
Since then we've had more and more event with top name DJs (Mixologists, Logistics, Makoto, Scratch Perverts, Friction) and its been going from strength to strength. We got Pendulum playing this month and if this goes off, we'll book them again for the live show. Dubstep is taking off in a few cities as well, and we've had some good DJs (Kode 9 and Mala) come out and play. The scene is the healthiest its ever been and it can only go up (y)

All Bloody good IMO.:slayer: I was eating bonbon's last night. (For the slow ones Goldie@BonBon). Why do people who make sweets have to change them. They were fucking rock hard not like the oldskool bonbons i used to eat. :ban:

Back
Top Bottom