'Tech Noir' - Darkside Roller ! 1st tune on DNBForum!

Data

Ez everyone,

My friend just showed me this forum today, and I've just posted up a new tune I'm working on, let me know what you think!

It's a darkside roller, with a phat heavily filtered bassline, rolling alongside some wicked drums. I've recently learnt a few things and got some new stuff, so I think my production is sounding a lot better, let me know what you think. Bare in mind, it's still work in progress.

Please download the tune rather than stream it, the streaming quality sucks! Also, excuse the 'Dj Data' sample, that's just there to protect my tune from someone ripping it.

Tech Noir : Download

Tech Noir : Stream

*You might have to right click and save as..*

A few of my old tunes can be found up here alongside Tech Noir. Besonic have been a pain in the arse recently but their streaming is better than IUMA.

My IUMA page

Enjoy the beats and please let me know what you think!

=DATA=

:slayer:

Production sounds superb IMO, but I am not really the BEST judge for that.

Well put together too, but its not really the sort of DNB I play, but I am sure there are plenty on this board that like this style of DNB, boh!

Cool thanks for listening, the other stuff was from last year, so productions isn't as tight, picked up a few programs and new techniques recently, looks like they are paying off. I'll be sure to add more tunes here as time goes on!

Thanks,

=DATA=

Back
Top Bottom