Hunting for a song of my past...

metaverse

connected : movement
First off I wanna apologize for deciding to ask for help on this extremely vague song , especially considering it was a house track.

However I'm going to assume someone out there can relate to having certain songs that you can never forget and this is one of mine from when i was around 14 years old. I'm 22 now... God I wish I knew more about it other than my memory. I'm merely looking for suggestions upon something that comes up when reading my description. For whatever reason i have STRONG faith i will find this song...

Anyways - this house track was definetly 97 or previous. And i'd assume it was post 92 and probably post 94.

God I feel like a fool ... Oh well fuck it, i'm sure someone can give me even a micro lead to go off of.

It had a blue-ish , purple-ish liquid feel to it. Definetly house rhythm , and like I said a blue-ish , purple-ish liquid feel to it, at times even pinkish. With very soft and subtle bubblish bleeps and bloops, i think they may have even been time stretched a bit to lengthen them.

LMAO ... To some I must sound crazy asking for suggestions on what song you think I may be talking about but for a few of you i'm sure you can relate to the color reference's.

Throw anything out that resonated with you. I will devour soulseek searching for this song. I have to have it back... Its just one of those paradigm shifting type of songs ya know...

Thanks a million for any CONSTRUCTIVE help.

~ Meta

PS. Again I apologize but I figured i had to start somewhere. Thanks...

Last edited:
metaverse said:
It had a blue-ish , purple-ish liquid feel to it. Definetly house rhythm , and like I said a blue-ish , purple-ish liquid feel to it, at times even pinkish. With very soft and subtle bubblish bleeps and bloops, i think they may have even been time stretched a bit to lengthen them.

Sounds like Vicodin by Mdma (Vodka Remix).

Sorry mate, but that is FAAARRRR out.

You might do better to try & remember the vocals (definitely), the instruments and the beat.

Hahaha... I know ...

I'm surprised I didn't catch any more flames. I've always taken note of how much friendlier people are here as opposed to DOA where 90 percent of the reply posts were "What the fuck are you on" type of posts.

As far as I can remember there was no vocals except towards the end, female vocalist.

the bloops and bleeps may not have even been that cause If i remember they sounded waaay stretched out ... damb this is tough.

Anyways I guess at this point just shoot me some liquid house titles from circa 94-97 and i'll just start tracking them down.

~ Meta

haha, try the Northern Exposure Cds mixed by Sasha and John Digweed for a start, still around, get a tracklisting online I'm sure. Also Rennaissance were a big series of compiles from this era, all house.
there were seriously thousands of tunes fitting this description so I hope you are y0ung!

hahaha.... yeah man I figured.

I fully understand i'm probably gonna be poking around for a solid couple of months and I probably still wont find it but fuck it ya know... gotta try.

Anyway thanks for the direction, I appreciate it man.

Later on

Back
Top Bottom