New Blood!!!!

Very nice touch here, I like your sounds a lot man. It's cool how you combine the tech sound with the mellowness in the Shuffle.. The drums get a bit boring halfway down, but i guess that's not a big deal compared to "real" tunes.

I like, going to have to listen to the rest of them.

and welcome to the site!!!

Last edited:
The half-rap vocal thingie on All Systems is pretty cool! nice to hear that you're not all into that mellow semi tech stuff. Reminds me of the old Juanita Juarez tracks, these are really cool tracks i'd say.

Production quality is not an issue, i'm listening with a pair of wack headphones but i could imagine this sounds good on a bigger system too. I'll get back to this one when my monitors arrive later this week hopefully!

:O

i haven't listened to this kind of stuff much, but it feels like you have a very distinctive sound, something personal here, which is pretty bold these days but in this case its worth it!

thankyou for your views, im going to touch up the shuffle
a.s.a.p, but im working on new stuff as well.i find it quite hard to go back to an old idea when new ones keep flowing through - need to get more focused!:slayer:

listening to 'the shuffle' right now.
damn, good intro man! nice atmosphere. just like kama said: It's cool how you combine the tech sound with the mellowness, it works! but i think you should let the drop drop harder though. but overall a very nice tune man.

ok now off to 'all systems'.
vocals are kinda cool :) don't like the sound of that church bell though :P intro is a bit lame compared to the intro of 'the shuffle' but its ok. but again, a realy nice track.

'out of this world', good laidback track, nice intro, nice overall atmosphere.

roots, sounds a bit like old scool jungle with a new scool twist. well done.

'the shuffle' is defo my fav, keep up the good work. but i guess you're not a newb ;) keep posting your tracks man, would like to hear more of you!

safe

thanx for the response - there are downloads for ROOTS and OUT OF THIS WORLD
on my demostreams site - i will put up more for download soon enough!!
respect

Back
Top Bottom