The Breaks X-Change Thread

Noo-Car said:
thank you a lot for posting this one, man. great break !!!

Well it was Bourbon Biscuit who took the trouble to get and post all the breaks, I just came across them and shared.

BTW Heres a new one for this thread ( i think !)

Attachments

• DMC Break.zip
    676.4 KB · Views: 419
killjoy said:
mad love to affliction for all the breaks. been using quite a few of them in tracks.

got a question - what is the name of that super snappy break used in Goldie + KRS One - Digital ? it's been enjoying a resurgence recently, would love to find a clean sample of that one!

goes like

K - S - S s s s -

K = kick
S = snare
- = rest

Is it this one ?

:gslayer:

Attachments

• chug.zip
    216.7 KB · Views: 485
Re: Holy Shit

Amen Brother said:
aw, sorry mate! didn't mean to seem ungrateful... just that there's a few nuggets in those threads that I was excited to download only to find they were sounding a bit ragged

Ignore me, i'm a knob anyway :miss_rep:

i still feel really bad about this :cry: please ignore me cos im a bigger knob!!! i think you're right some of them are low quality even for the old mics.... my sincerest of apologies for being such an arrogant twat!!

yo beatfreaks
i got this question

does anyone has an idea about the break used in phantom audio - remote control?
:hagglers:

pm me, and i'll sort something from my stable...
plenty of breaks, believe!

cheers!

oh yes, it's coming ;)

after i've got all the old skool breaks out the way ill be doing a bit on sampled breaks - popular dnb loops that are sampled from other dnb records... tramen, flow, remote control etc etc

Affliction said:
oh yes, it's coming ;)

after i've got all the old skool breaks out the way ill be doing a bit on sampled breaks - popular dnb loops that are sampled from other dnb records... tramen, flow, remote control etc etc

man hook me up !! really
dying for that break!!

thanx in advance
:D

Noo-Car said:
here's another famous break which hasn't been uploaded yet. would be great if someone could id this one. it is often used by spirit. the quality isn't that good. anybody got a better version of it ? please post it.

HELLO MATE. DUNNO IF ANYONE HAS POSTED THIS YET ('FUNKY-MULE')...

Attachments

• funky_mule--2.rar
    147.4 KB · Views: 303
I'm really sorry, I just want to thank everyone for this thread. I made a tune today using a congo break that I downloaded from here a few days ago (the "roll the beats" one). Thanks guys, I'm going to find this thread useful in the future for a while. :2thumbs:

Back
Top Bottom