Why do people not feedback on this forum?

oh yeah! well let me hear your tunes then if youre so smart huuuh?? mr smarty man! where are your tunes huuuh?? you dont have any tunes? alternatively my tunes are better than yours! you cant say anything to me! ever! AWAWAWAAAAAWAWWAWAWAWAAW, throw toys out pram etc

Great sig material. Could be coming straight out of stewie from family guy, hahaha lol

This forum is nice and it consists of many good stuff for me personally. I'm glad to locate your impressive way with words the publish. Now it become easy that i can understand and implement the idea. Thank you for publishing this forum.

I've noticed a huge dip in traffic on this part of the forum over the past few weeks. Not many comments being posted at all.

I'm not sure if this is consistant with the influx of new people starting out here, combined with the sparseness of the older, long running members ( I notice fewer and fewer of us around here recently)....

I always feel that everybody is better than me at producing. So I think I will give a shit opinion if I say anything that is negative. I wish I could give better advice but I just do not know enough. Most of the time I just say I like this(only if I do) and comment on the parts I like. .

I read somewhere that a really good way to improve your own tunes, is to comment on other peoples tracks. Give both praise for the god bits, and suggestions on how to improve the weak areas. This teaches you to be a more critical listener, and to hear how you want the track to be. It's easy to get so into your own tune that you dont actually listen and fail to fix an issue, so commenting on lots of other producers work in progress can really help you that way.

I guess its also a good thing to hear lots of WIP tunes so you get familiar with how they sound. Helps with hearing your own tunes in context, as comparing your own work to finished, mastered tracks by famous dnb artists is often too much. Its way easy to pick out something to improve in some WIP tracks.

---------- Post added at 21:42 ---------- Previous post was at 21:41 ----------

I've noticed a huge dip in traffic on this part of the forum over the past few weeks. Not many comments being posted at all.

I'm not sure if this is consistant with the influx of new people starting out here, combined with the sparseness of the older, long running members ( I notice fewer and fewer of us around here recently)....

I'm gonna get my thumb out of my ass and comment more. And make a few tunes and hopefully post them here.

It's summer man! My peak in online time is during school or exams :teeth:

I'm all for posting more and giving feedback, but it'll be kinda weird if look at the "last posted by" section and all you see is your name :\

I listen to alot of of songs in this section, but do not have to knowledge to write anything remotely constructive. If i was to write "i like this song the drums are heavy" it would just be a pointless post. People shouldn't get disheartened by by a lack of feedback, im sure those that have something constructive to say will reply, and those that dont will still enjoy listening. If feedback is an issue post in multiple forums without spamming them to death.

I listen to alot of of songs in this section, but do not have to knowledge to write anything remotely constructive. If i was to write "i like this song the drums are heavy" it would just be a pointless post. People shouldn't get disheartened by by a lack of feedback, im sure those that have something constructive to say will reply, and those that dont will still enjoy listening. If feedback is an issue post in multiple forums without spamming them to death.

I disagree, sometimes, the best feedback is gained from someone who has no knowledge of production at all. They purely listen to the track, they're not disecting it piece by piece trying to find fault. They just go with the flow, which is what 90% of people into music do when they are out at a bar or club. They're not on the dancefloor waiting for the next drop thinking "I hope the snare sits right in this mix!". You get what I'm saying?

Sure, feedback from other producers is valuable, as they may be able to point out where you've gone wrong, but a listeners feedback is equally as valuable in my eyes.

why wont anyone feedback?!!!! im so biased and self critical but at the same time the worser ones rock to me :/ i dont care how many people say they r good i just dont believe it until i do, hence why i come one here to get some feedback from people who actually (so i was lead to think) know what they are listen to and hearing within a mix.... peopleeee plz get the fuck off waffle and concentrate on drum and bass... CUNTSSSSSSS :hold_hand

i feel one of the main reasons is the fact everybody wants there thread to be top of the list so it gets seen, hence why they dont comment others as it pushes them down, ive been trying to comment as many new tunes as possible now then i just bump mine if it gets lost with no feedback :) i think everyone should get on this! this is one of the only forums where its simple and easy to share your tune and get feedback so it should be hustling and bustling !

A big issue seems to be the guys with one post going "Hai dnbforumz, feedbax plz!" and then they just piss off..

exactly this, you have to give a little to get some back. you get people saying "i need some views and comments" or " give me feedback". and they never feedback on other people! obviously its fine to ask for feedback if your giving it out though

yeah but even if i try to give people feedback.. well i cant be here 24/7 or sometimes maybe i dont feel like i have anything to say to certain tunes because i dont know for example i dont really like dubstep or whatever if you know what i mean but nevertheless even if i try and give feedback to people i cant comment on everything and i hope that this doesnt mean that i cant get feedback from you guys :) because i really like it here :D so cosy :D

if you dont expect more than 1 feedback comment for every 5 you leave, you wont be dissapointed :)

and helllloooo dnbforum! <--is back

Is it just me or did the forum just wake up again? I'm even seeing threads with 11 replies, awesome!! Let's keep it like this

Back
Top Bottom