Why do people not feedback on this forum?

It's a sad day when a junglist has to go to a trance site for feedback on his track's, even though the track i've posted isn't dnb I still expected sum feedback
when you do listen to tracks in the new tracks forum, you should give them feedback. but this is a dnb forum, if you post a non-dnb track there's bound to be less response since it might not be anyone's cup of tea.
maybe because more people are trying to make dnb and the overall quality gets more shit, people stop listening?

the track i've posted on here is far more likely to appeal to people on here than on the trance site yet i've had no feedback what so ever in 2 day's, and within half an hour of appealing for feedback on the trance site i got load's of responce's and some feedback.

who knows exactly man? people have their reasons, that's the scary thing about them sometimes. but I'll check out your tune tomorrow and leave you some feedback, hope you can give some to my new fruits too!:mkay:

I think that on this forum should be more feedback. pesonally I don't like to hear feedbacks like "good" or "bad" . people should tell what's right what they like or what's wrong and what I should improve ... :|

I think that feedbacks should be left by guys who know how to make music right!
it's kind of that:
:hype: I make it cool!..cause I'm veteran

:rik: please tell me what button to push...

so, which feedback would be trustworthy?

Peace!

I think that feedbacks should be left by guys who know how to make music right!

I don't really think so. People who don't produce still can know a heck of a lot more about a tune than some person who just fiddled around with ableton for a day and a half and who thinks knows all since he got a poop tune out of it.
besides, any comments help a track. even if they are utter cack, it's still a good thing when a producer gets a sign of life upon his creation, just to know anyone bothers.

Big up fozzy. good point about feed back. i would like to hear some feed back on my tunes. im gonna havea listen to yurs now.

Well didn't realise you were a pompey lad. Nice one . I am currently residing in gosport and am a big breakneck follower. New year wasnt too hot tho. just started producing myself. Would be interested in joining a label at some point. I have done a couple of tracks myself( click my link to listen). Liked what i heard of your tunes mate. Had a bit of net lag tho im afraid, so kept skippin. Wondered if you have any good advice for making bass sounds more grizzly and raw? Hope to hear back from you.

AWWW thankx mate. Ive only had fruity for a week. Only ever messed about with ejay before. Not exactly the same. I did manage to push ejay for everything it had tho. I wanna know how to create my own bass sound from a generator or instrument plug in. I have the mainliner which is ment to be good but is freeware. Maybe i need to stop being cheap and buy some plugins. Too temptin to download free stuff tho. cheers again for feedback

maybe because more people are trying to make dnb and the overall quality gets more shit, people stop listening?

I was about to switch to 'pompous-high'n'mighty-piss4brain' -mode because I think most of the stuff here isn't up to par with "industry standards" technically - That would be a reason not to listen to the tunes. I failed to grasp that it is actually the biggest reason to listen to the tunes and give constructive criticism on tracks. Still the pompous fuck in me starts feeling superior because most of the tracks here would receive "improvement suggestions" instead of booyah's and :rambo:'s. Gotta shake those feelings and try to get into feedback mode though.

edit: To sum it up, 9 out of 10 tunes here don't get a spot on my playlist and it gets frustrating after a while. Don't want to sound cocky but I guess I do anyway.

Last edited:
Yes indeed why dont people feedback on this forum??

Ive had one reply, and I had to ask for that one,

Qoute from the top o this page:-
"New Talent and Track Reviews If you're an up and coming producer, this is the forum to showcase your latest creations for feedback. Please try leaving your feedback for others, what goes around" comes around

:(

I guess people dont always comment cause there busy or they have nothing positive to add...

i suppose it also depends were you are on the learning curve, theres a point were you can learn yourself and experiment without asking lots of questions. by read things and trying things out also disregard things some people say...

i also guess you know yourself if your work isnt up to it!

,but this is an important point thats being made here ,

people need to comment on things more because every little comment make a difference...... ill bear this in mind and see if i can help but im far from happy with my stuff. bigupz!!:jacko:

I was about to switch to 'pompous-high'n'mighty-piss4brain' -mode because I think most of the stuff here isn't up to par with "industry standards" technically - That would be a reason not to listen to the tunes. I failed to grasp that it is actually the biggest reason to listen to the tunes and give constructive criticism on tracks. Still the pompous fuck in me starts feeling superior because most of the tracks here would receive "improvement suggestions" instead of booyah's and :rambo:'s. Gotta shake those feelings and try to get into feedback mode though.

edit: To sum it up, 9 out of 10 tunes here don't get a spot on my playlist and it gets frustrating after a while. Don't want to sound cocky but I guess I do anyway.

well i couldnt find any link to your choons so guess this quote dont mean jack! so anyway i should reply in support of this thread by being cocky and proud and say " i fail to understand your point ??????????" :shake:

Last edited:
well i couldnt find any link to your choons so guess this quote dont mean jack! so anyway i should reply in support of this thread by being cocky and proud and say " i fail to understand your point ??????????" :shake:

Leave some feedback then bro!!

not seen any feedback from you..... or i might not be looking hard enough... if thats the case im sorry. hahaha..

:edit: sorry dude, just had a little butchers around... take that statement back.

Last edited:
Yes indeed why dont people feedback on this forum??

Ive had one reply, and I had to ask for that one,

Qoute from the top o this page:-
"New Talent and Track Reviews If you're an up and coming producer, this is the forum to showcase your latest creations for feedback. Please try leaving your feedback for others, what goes around" comes around

:(

Ive not seen any feedback to others from you either bro..... leave some feedback and im sure people will leave feeedback for you too.

Leave some feedback then bro!!

not seen any feedback from you..... or i might not be looking hard enough... if thats the case im sorry. hahaha..

:edit: sorry dude, just had a little butchers around... take that statement back.

hehehe no probs m8 ;))))) hehe 9 out of 10 songs here dont make my paylist because id rather listen to teebee ;))))))))))))))))))) a real pro at work ....

Last edited:
My track has just gone up, had 20 views but no feedback. Bit gutted. I'm trying to get some feedback so I know what people think of my shit.

That's the whole point of signing up to this forum for me.

Back
Top Bottom