Why do people not feedback on this forum?

most bod's feedback but its always good feedback or just "sick tune" etc etc i want some real feedback or some constructive critisism something that is going to help me make the tune better!

Last edited:
I've got to start listning to more of other ppls music, and people should start commenting mine more.
It's gone a bit downhill from when this thread was started though, if i remember correctly.

I try to listen to all the stuff that ppl post here, but low connection speed and Quantity of tracks slows the process, but i try my best hoping for "what goes around, comes around"

TBH ive had it with posting in peoples threads who dont take the time to say what style of tune they have made, be it jump up/neuro/liquid - dnb/dubstep/whatever!
It makes it 10x harder to sift through everyone's work an give comments!
So if your not seeing comments made by me, here's my reason for it!
It clearly states at the top of this new talent section to give a brief description so people know what to expect!
Its not about Tom/Dick/Harry - *Random Name, Plz leave feedback?
It has definitely taken its toll with me!
facepalm.gif

P.s this mainly aimed at the newbs of the forum!

Last edited:
Ummm, it is a known fact that each user who posts has 10-20 "lurkers" only posting... it is not only this forum - but all...

Also: it does not help to "n00bies" to post if we whinge about "n00bz"?! :D :D

AS A NEWCOMER TO THIS ITS A BIT SAD THAT THAY VIEW IT BUT DON'T LEAVE FEED BACK IAM JUST WASTEING MY TIME PUTING ON HERE:confused:

Last edited:
AS A NEWCOMER TO THIS ITS A BIT SAD THAT THAY VIEW IT BUT DON'T LEAVE FEED BACK IAM JUST WASTEING MY TIME PUTING ON HERE:confused:

people do leave feedback.

this thread is fuckin bullshit please delete it.

av posted lots of songs on ere and got lots of helpful feedback, info, knowledge. i leave feedback all the time.

do people expect 300 replies to a post about a low budget first attempt at bedroom production track on an interenet forum.

leave some feedback yourselves and add to the cirlce of feedback. dont whinge when youve got 3 posts and the first two were songs. for fuck sake

TBH ive had it with posting in peoples threads who dont take the time to say what style of tune they have made, be it jump up/neuro/liquid - dnb/dubstep/whatever!
It makes it 10x harder to sift through everyone's work an give comments!
So if your not seeing comments made by me, here's my reason for it!
It clearly states at the top of this new talent section to give a brief description so people know what to expect!
Its not about Tom/Dick/Harry - *Random Name, Plz leave feedback?
It has definitely taken its toll with me!
facepalm.gif

P.s this mainly aimed at the newbs of the forum!

sphinx, what happens if your tune/WIP doesnt conform to the established sub genres? I had no idea what to tag my recent wip as.. so didn't for fear of unleashing the 'sub genre police' :rinsed:

sphinx, what happens if your tune/WIP doesnt conform to the established sub genres? I had no idea what to tag my recent wip as.. so didn't for fear of unleashing the 'sub genre police' :rinsed:

just put that your not really sure which genre the tune is. to be honest this would make me want to listen to it more.

i havent been in touch with this part of the forum for a while but i've got some stuff ive been working on so i'll start checking out tracks soon

Ok so I've only posted here once, but just noticed my post had 89 views, but only 9 people actually listened to the tune on soundcloud. Not everyone's gonna be interested in the tune obviously, but it just made me wonder what people actually check this section for.
Looking at the pretty sigs or what?

yes why is this ive been posting and feeding why do my plants die lol.. but forreal letz all be a bit more vocal about what we are thinking on here. people like to know there music is geting a listen. respect to all

Back
Top Bottom