Why do people not feedback on this forum?

I've literally just joined the forum and this is the first thing i read. Talk about off-putting!

Lol. Bear in mind the original post is from 8 years ago... There is plenty of feedback on this forum, both production-wise and mixes. Just remember that its about give and take - take the time to listen to other people's music and without a doubt they will do the same for you :)

Lol. Bear in mind the original post is from 8 years ago... There is plenty of feedback on this forum, both production-wise and mixes. Just remember that its about give and take - take the time to listen to other people's music and without a doubt they will do the same for you :)

wouldnt say 'plenty'

Just seen this thread, I'm a proper Noobus McNooberson to forums but I've been looking about and checkin other producers tracks out and I think sometimes it's better not to comment.
If you're listening to tunes from established artists, it can take quite a few to find something that really resonates with you.... same on here.

I don't think is so dramatic if you understand that people have plenty of things to do appart of listening to your productions and stuff as long as you enjoy what you do and have a good time cutting sounds, putting them in order, experimenting etc... I take it like a game.

I have noticed a trend in this forum for people to listen to tracks but not feedback. For instance as an example......

Wayz- Brainstorm has 151 views but ONLY 10 feedbacks!!!

and

Indi- Farseer has 99 views but ONLY 7 feedbacks!!!!

It is an essential part of this forum to give and recieve feedback (i know i don't much but i am proposing something here!!:-/ )

Why don't we all put a bit more into this thing?!!!!

We should all be supporting each other not listening and neglecting to feedback.
Isn't that what this is all about?
Positive action?
Anyway enough of my rant.
:mad:

Too right.

I just came back to this forum after a year or so. and personally i love to listen to others people music and give a little feedback. even if its really simple it means that i took the time to actually listen to the track instead of just skim over it. feed back doesn't need to be a huge paragraph. short a sweet is easy for you to do and can also help someone out alot.

for the new talent & tracks forum:
think admin should change rules here .. allow posting of new tracks only after 3 reviews of others ...
sounds harsh but would animate people being less selfish .. :D

I have noticed a trend in this forum for people to listen to tracks but not feedback. For instance as an example......

Wayz- Brainstorm has 151 views but ONLY 10 feedbacks!!!

and

Indi- Farseer has 99 views but ONLY 7 feedbacks!!!!

It is an essential part of this forum to give and recieve feedback (i know i don't much but i am proposing something here!!:-/ )

Why don't we all put a bit more into this thing?!!!!

We should all be supporting each other not listening and neglecting to feedback.
Isn't that what this is all about?
Positive action?
Anyway enough of my rant.
:mad:

Fozzybear holy shit i haven't seen you around in a while bruv!!!! i still play your first record release often =)

Back
Top Bottom