Type-New Music TNM001 Official Press Release

typenewmusic

Miami, FL
TNM001 Official Press Release

Miami is a city best known for intense, insane and never-ending parties. Now, Type New Music’s giving drum and bass a reason to pay attention to Miami outside of the annual Winter Music Conference. The vision is simple: providing a new outlet to artists that coincide with Type-New Music’s strict, consistent sound. Type-New Music has been a project in the making for the past few years, carefully not making hasty moves just to get a release out. The old adage “You can’t rush perfection” could never be more relevant.

Type-New Music’s first 12" release ‘Jawbreaker’ written by Alex M. & Rawtee and Zen’s 'Jawbreaker Remix' is out on promo Mid-September and set for full release in October 2005.

Jawbreaker/Jawbreaker Remix
Hailing from the Magic City, this brand new label starts off with a smashing first release entitled ‘Jawbreaker.’ Written by Miami natives Alex M. and Rawtee ‘Jawbreaker’ is a very technical tune with a catchy, memorable lead and multiple changes. With all that said it is also surprisingly very DJ friendly. The UK’s very own Zen did a superb job reinventing the original idea using his signature sound. The remix brings strong drums, dark basslines and gives it a stomping, rolling feel. The remix is the perfect match, it’s just right and doesn’t try to outshine the original.

Read what is being said about TNM001

- ‘ Alex M & Rawtee bring forth a hot dance-floor anthem....the pad intro draws you into futuristic stabs that hook you instantly...as soon as the bass drops the parties rocks everytime......love this tune....Jawbreaker ’ – Simon Bassline Smith

- ‘ Jawbreaker RMX is BANGIN!!! Everytime I drop this tune people lose it. Definitely one of my favorites at the moment.’ - DJ Craze

- ' The Zen rmx hasnt left my box since i got it, big sounding beats with grimey basslines all over! Just my cup of tea !! ' - Nightwalker

- ‘ Formation's Zen provides a sinister remix on backside! He stays true to the original theme and adds his signature bass heavy jump-up sound. This has been getting rinsed by some big boys out in the club and rave! The future of north-american dnb is continually looking bright! ’ – Rinse Magazine

- ‘Miami-based newcomers Rawtee and Alex M. knock out a dance floor destroyer with a ‘body-rock’ swing beat, rising leads, quaking sub-bass, and enough beat switches to keep the A.D.D. massive on their toes.’ – URB Magazine

LOOK OUT FOR TYPE-NEW MUSIC’S FIRST RELEASE (TNM001) ‘JAWBREAKER’ WRITTEN BY ALEX M. AND RAWTEE WITH ZEN’S HEAVY ‘JAWBREAKER REMIX’. TYPE-NEW MUSIC IS BEING DISTRIBUTED BY NU-URBAN MUSIC.

CONTACT TYPE-NEW MUSIC AT WWW.TYPENEWMUSIC.COM OR TYPENEWMUSIC@GMAIL.COM

jawbreakerbanner.gif

Back
Top Bottom