I have to say.. the sickest tune I have heard in a long way has to be..

Holy shit dude, I was signing into here just to post the same shit about that song!! I first heard say your words when concord dawn came up here to boston about five months ago and that track tore the fucking place apart....I was trying to figure out what that song was for a long time, and finally got it when I heard the flight set. I listened to that shit like five times today :slayer:

It's gonna be coming out on metalheadz, although not sure how soon. Very good chance this could end up my favorite dnb track of 2k5 :love:

Why not? It can do all the advanced automation that Cubase can do, provided you know how to do it, and they've always used Fruity Loops & more recently FLStudio.

Only a bad worker blames their tools ;)

xen said:
Why not? It can do all the advanced automation that Cubase can do, provided you know how to do it, and they've always used Fruity Loops & more recently FLStudio.

Too true. FLStudio is fantastic for allround production needs, and Concord Dawn are reknown for using it to make their tracks.

:word:

I use it myself. Once you get used to its... peculiarities (but any sequencer has these), you quickly find it's often more versatile and functional than some of the larger, more expensive programs for working exclusively in the digital VST/MIDI domain.

Last edited:
xen said:

that's how I'm rockin ;)

xen said:

xen said:

I use it myself. Once you get used to its... peculiarities (but any sequencer has these), you quickly find it's often more versatile and functional than some of the larger, more expensive programs for working exclusively in the digital VST/MIDI domain.

Definately, and also once you've got used to the controls, the fluidity and speed at which you can make a track is phenominal, especially when you compare it to the likes of Cubase

xen said:

why not, you say? because ive never used it and i hear alot of people talk smack about it. just surprised to hear something good turn of it that doesnt sound generic.

Nasty...

And I had absolutely NO CLUE AT ALL that FL was capable of that... im doubtful but i then again I DOUBT someone would make that up...

Off to search the net for an article where they confess to using FL...

~ meta

Back
Top Bottom