CALLING ALL PROMOTORS - Brainstorm time!

DJ_Small_Paul

Rinsed
I had an idea - Why dont i ask as many producers as i can for promotional ideas (other than posters & flyers). I think our collective knowledge and experience will allow us all to get more punters in - no-one looses.

Obviously there are a few secrets we can keep to ourselves but any internet sites we mite have missed, and group of people we mite of not got to or any borderline legal publicity stunts anyones come up with (Im up for a laugh)........

Brains ticking... lets begin:

University + College unions - Offer to do a gig for free with your residents.

T-Shirts - You can give em away with your logo on at about £5 each or sell em, they do sell trust me!

Websites:
Dontstayin.com - has to be the main one
kunningminds.com - has a growing community of dnb heads

Come on then - i need publicity stunts!!! what you got?

bikini car wash out the front on the night!! i wanna brock out while some sexy birds clean my ride...

seriously, i got nothing. i respect promoters because its the toughest job in the game. i dunno how it works elsewhere but in perth (aust) its a tough market in any genre. people here always have pretty eclectic tastes so there could be 3 gigs a night that people would like to go to. theres no way i have enough dedication or imagination to be a promoter.

Taylor made cigs with your promotion name on them, then the health warnings should be replaced by "WARNING SMOKING THESE WILL MAKE YOU LOOK COOL AND HARD" HAHA

In Turkey theres a huge outdoor club called "Halikarnas" - anyway they have a pick up truck driving around whackin out the music with 3 or 4 lovely ladys wigglin around on the back. Brilliance!!

Damn UK laws for skantilly clad females dancing while we drive around! Imagine that, DJ's on the car in front, ravers in their cars following, just drivin around..... :confused:

Then again, maybe its not all about that is it? :wtf:

Back
Top Bottom