15 Years of Shadow Demon Coalition

Dagz

WE ARE THE MASTERS
VIP Junglist
Can anyone tell whats wrong with this picture ?

63455405954e0d5f34ad9d_xxl.jpg

If you going to troll be nice or i will poke your mom on facebook.

I'm sure its mandatory for anything jump-up related to have the shittiest artwork possible

No Mc Spyda!

One of the O.G from the start of SDC. Now there might not be anything at all in this but his name not being on the flyer made me think something dont add up especially at a bash to celebrate 15 years in the buisness together. It's alittle sad actually. Anyone got any answers let me know.

- - - Updated - - -

As for the graphic on the flyer i see what you are saying but it grabs my attention more than these boring ass standard ones...

- - - Updated - - -

So cringy.. What the hell are they thinking. SDC are definitely the cockends of the dnb scene no doubt!

There's always one clown who takes it too far!

Last edited:
No Mc Spyda!

One of the O.G from the start of SDC. Now there might not be anything at all in this but his name not being on the flyer made me think something dont add up especially at a bash to celebrate 15 years in the buisness together. It's alittle sad actually. Anyone got any answers let me know.

- - - Updated - - -

As for the graphic on the flyer i see what you are saying but it grabs my attention more than these boring ass standard ones...

- - - Updated - - -

There's always one clown who takes it too far!

Yeah your right, and its whoever the fuck made that flyer!

COMPETITION UPDATE....

Pre order your tickets before the event for a chance to win a day out shopping with all MC's from the event at Manchester's famous arndale shopping centre.
The lucky winner will also get an free dinner at Teasers and have the chance to drink from the famous Ribena spring.

Prebook your tickets now by calling 1800-555-SHADOW

COMPETITION UPDATE....

Pre order your tickets before the event for a chance to win a day out shopping with all MC's from the event at Manchester's famous arndale shopping centre.
The lucky winner will also get an free dinner at Teasers and have the chance to drink from the famous Ribena spring.

Prebook your tickets now by calling 1800-555-SHADOW

"Trigga will you take me shopping? NOOO"

so what youre saying is they need even more MCs?!

thought you hated jumpup dagz

Not really a fan of modern jump up as you know but i will always have luv for SDC

Spyda has his own crew now with Slipz and Blu Bomma.

Yes BassLayerz but that still doesnt explain why he wouldnt be at 15 years of SDC? Unless he has properly left SDC now? Damn i need to know.

Looking at this Raveology flyer it look as though SDC & Basslayers are seperate so this only looks like one thing... Spyda has left SDC :lighter:

11034297_865772826795310_2624296794181205169_n.jpg

Back
Top Bottom