Quick 1 for 1 mix (Dub Phizix, Break and everything in-between)

dizzledee

soul muscle
VIP Junglist

Myself and fellow forum member eskei threw together a quick (off the cuff) mix for promo purposes the other day and it didn't come out half bad. Not sure how often you guys 1 for 1 when mixing with someone else but we always have a cracking time.

Enjoy!

Tracklist
True Romance - Dbridge & Vegas
You're The One - Charli Xcx (Dub Phizix remix)
Chasic - Sam Binga
Mr Crystal - Break
Outta Time - DLR
Count to Ten - DRS feat Enei
Playground Chatback - Skeptical
Away With Me feat. Tamara Blessa - Spectrasoul (Calibre Remix)
Grand Funk Hustle - Die & Break
Ghet'to Bizness - Die
Live On Your Smile - Ivy Lab (El Train Remix)

Gave this a whirl during the workout last night. Well done, chaps. Good technique, good selection. Keep it up!

Yes mate, all about the quick b2b's. Been on a lot of 2 DJs, 3 decks mixing recently. Real good fun! Will give this a peek, wicked looking TL!

Yeah it's great fun, keeps you on your toes. Been enjoying throwing in something completely unexpected and seeing how the other person vibes from it.

I guess the three deck is more of a 2 for 2 situation eh? Must get pretty mhaaadd.

Yeah it's great fun, keeps you on your toes. Been enjoying throwing in something completely unexpected and seeing how the other person vibes from it.

I guess the three deck is more of a 2 for 2 situation eh? Must get pretty mhaaadd.

First of all mate I checked this mix this morning, awesome tune selection, thoroughly enjoyed it! Really liked both the mixes with Playground Backchat.

And yeah thats it man, always on your toes! I love getting new music aswell and just whacking it in mid-mix completely unexpected to them haha. We do it both on the decks simultaniously with a set of headphones each trying to keep 2 tunes in the mix pretty much all the time. Gets a bit crazy on the 3 decks though when the laptop is at one end end of the setup not the middle! The session always ends with a huge untangling of cables where we have been passing our headphones around eachother to get to the end deck! We've got a little video up if your interested. https://vimeo.com/116434065

Bigup on the mix again mate

First of all mate I checked this mix this morning, awesome tune selection, thoroughly enjoyed it! Really liked both the mixes with Playground Backchat.

And yeah thats it man, always on your toes! I love getting new music aswell and just whacking it in mid-mix completely unexpected to them haha. We do it both on the decks simultaniously with a set of headphones each trying to keep 2 tunes in the mix pretty much all the time. Gets a bit crazy on the 3 decks though when the laptop is at one end end of the setup not the middle! The session always ends with a huge untangling of cables where we have been passing our headphones around eachother to get to the end deck! We've got a little video up if your interested. https://vimeo.com/116434065

Bigup on the mix again mate

Ahhh that's great lads! Looks like loads of fun, can see what you mean about the headphones looks like an art in itself. Annoying we can't do that actually. May have to pop two mixers out and get a 4 deck clusterfuck going, weeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

Thanks for the propz dude :D

mr-bump.jpg

Back
Top Bottom