Emperor - Into Black EP (CRIT081) [27.04.15]

JungleBeast

Critical Thoughts
I think that Sunday Crunk remix 12" is next isn't it?

Anyways I'm excited for this for sure, Emperor's one of my favourite producers. There are so many dubs around, other than these ones as well, do you reckon we've heard the whole EP by now?

I think theyre dicks... but then sometimes i calm down about the incident and think they ok they just doing their job huh... some total wankathon cunts though. just cos im big they call in six guys to detain me because i was exercising my right not to give my details before the the two officers identified themselves.

When i was like 18 just trying to earn a few quid wrkn in a supermarket at night stacking shelves (dnt laugh i know) i seen this bitch i fucked in high school and pretty much well didnt phone her the next day n stuff... anyway she walks in to said supermarket and sees me sorta laughs gen up i was a bit embarrassed but not as much as when she had got her policeman boyfriend to tell security i was a house thief. fkn cow getting run er next time i see her thats the thing with karma it goes my way then back to her... Anyway changed days i suppose but they can be pretty fkn dickish at times i just avoid em.

Wat...

neither of those you just mentioned, fingers crossed for foxholes, i know SMPL, Mindgames and Into Black for sure

would be very surprised if Foxholes doesnt come out on the EP considering Kasra has been dropping it since 2012.

Anyone notice the main riff of passed up sounds very similar to She Said VIP. Kind of sounds like one of them inspired the other.

no I never noticed that artists take parts of their previous songs and reused them. seriously?

Back
Top Bottom