DJ Fresh old tracks

4ce_1.gif

LOL

- - - Updated - - -

i own the vinyls but im not going to share rips man, thats illegal

However I am not interested in buying these vinyls.

it's not such a bad thing to do something such as sharing rare vibyls in MP3.

Do you own any of these vinyls or a vinyl to a MP3 machine. If you do could you please send me the files or convert them and then send them.

Maybe, just maybe, if I keep asking someone will give in. Someone will sit and spend their time ripping vinyl, just for me? Yeah that sounds like a good plan. I'm sure one day I can convince this forum to become one of pirates that openly share music illegally for all to see. Especially when the artists and label managers making it possible for this music to be what it is pass through this forum and post on it.

- - - Updated - - -

Dalek.....

Here's how it is in the real world:

You want something, you go out and buy it. Maybe there's some saving that needs to be done first or maybe alternatives pieces of equipment are required first?

In layman's terms if you want to listen to vinyl only exclusive material you need to be buying a turntable. If you don't want to buy a turntable then you're not going to get that exclusive music. It's exclusive to vinyl for a reason.

A lot of us on here have spent hundreds and thousands of pounds (maybe dollars or euro's etc) & hours dedicating ourselves to this shit. To then expect us to just 'hand it over' for free ? Nah mate.

Put the graft in, buy a turntable, sit back and enjoy that physical format that is vinyl!

Personally I dont see the problem with ripping old vinyl exclusives that are unlikely to ever see a digital release or a repress, as music was made to be heard, not sat on a shelf gathering dust.

But this isnt the place to ask.

Personally I dont see the problem with ripping old vinyl exclusives that are unlikely to ever see a digital release or a repress, as music was made to be heard, not sat on a shelf gathering dust.

But this isnt the place to ask.

Ripping it for your own use is fine. Sharing those rips around is not fine.
I don't think it can be explained any clearer than that.

Sharing those rips around is not fine.

Why not? If the record is never gonna be repressed or released digitally?

- - - Updated - - -

The only people who are gonna be annoyed are vinyl collectors. But again, music was made to be listened to, not to make someone feel like a special snowflake.

Yes Im disrespecting the early "dubplate culture" but this is 2015 not 1994.

Your list is missing a load of the best early (and later) solo Fresh tunes tbh.

Last edited by a moderator:
H
Why not? If the record is never gonna be repressed or released digitally?

- - - Updated - - -

The only people who are gonna be annoyed are vinyl collectors. But again, music was made to be listened to, not to make someone feel like a special snowflake.

Yes Im disrespecting the early "dubplate culture" but this is 2015 not 1994.

How can you guaranter that particular record will never be repressed or digitally remastered and released? That's the grey area in all of that mate.

Dalek.....

Here's how it is in the real world:

You want something, you go out and buy it. Maybe there's some saving that needs to be done first or maybe alternatives pieces of equipment are required first?

In layman's terms if you want to listen to vinyl only exclusive material you need to be buying a turntable. If you don't want to buy a turntable then you're not going to get that exclusive music. It's exclusive to vinyl for a reason.

A lot of us on here have spent hundreds and thousands of pounds (maybe dollars or euro's etc) & hours dedicating ourselves to this shit. To then expect us to just 'hand it over' for free ? Nah mate.

Put the graft in, buy a turntable, sit back and enjoy that physical format that is vinyl!
This!

I need some new shoes.
I'm passionate about shoes.
I like shoes by these brands:
Addidas
Reebok
Nike
Vans
Ecko

Can someone send me some free shoes to download?

I just found this old DJ Fresh track and at the end it tells you to look at his myspace page. I'm guessing a few years ago when myspace was more active that was where this was posted probably amongst other tunes but there's nothing there now. Does anyone have links to any of the old tunes from his myspace? For listening or downloading I mean?

This is the song by the way, love the chilled feel to it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z8OIrD27cFs

I just found this old DJ Fresh track and at the end it tells you to look at his myspace page. I'm guessing a few years ago when myspace was more active that was where this was posted probably amongst other tunes but there's nothing there now. Does anyone have links to any of the old tunes from his myspace? For listening or downloading I mean?

This is the song by the way, love the chilled feel to it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z8OIrD27cFs
If you are wanting to buy the mp3 why not try hardcorejunglism.com or just wait till the labels get round to uploading all there back cat to there bandcamp/websites if you want them for free that's something you will not get here so why keep in asking/going round In circles
And Round And Round We Go Again!!!!

Yep or you could steal it because lets face it in the real world if you can get something for free you will.

That´s the point.

He could easily rip all this shit. Quiet and "nicely" and nobody gives a fuck.

But he comes here, a place that is full of artists, labels and asks loudly and very often.

Not very smart.

That´s the point.

He could easily rip all this shit. Quiet and "nicely" and nobody gives a fuck.

But he comes here, a place that is full of artists, labels and asks loudly and very often.

Not very smart.

all very true but i think if you were his age - i assume he's youg - you'd probably find his question normal

anyway, i'll keep it positive, don't forget to check these tracks by fresh :

- heavyweight
- gatekeeper
- acid rain
- off world
- temple of doom
- cactus funk
- tomb raider

all very good !

Back
Top Bottom