DJ Fresh old tracks

Dalek657

Hey guys. I love Fresh's stuff old and new (Even his pop I prefer the DNB but the pop isn't bad I don't think) But I'm looking some of his older tracks if anyone could help me find them I'd appreciate it. I'm looking for youtube videos, mp3 files or if anyone has he vinyls (Since I think the majority of these tracks were only released on vinyl) Could they convert them to mp3 if they can?

The songs are

Fresh - Dope Demand
Fresh - Hyjack
Fresh - Hand Of Fate
Fresh - Zero Degrees
Fresh - Wipe out
Fresh - Into The Future
Fresh - Heartbeat
Fresh - Forbidden Fruit
Fresh - Monsoon
Fresh - Retrostatic
Fresh - Morning Glory
Fresh - Thunder And Rain
Fierce & Fresh - Dream Thief
Fierce & Fresh - Innocence

doublefacepalm.gif

I'm not trying to be a thief. I listen to my music on my computer and Ipod mainly. The majority of this music is only released on vinyl to my knowledge so how else am I supposed to listen to it unless someone else shares it?

Also I am only on this forum for friendly discussions about drum & bass which is a genre I'm very passionate about but get attacked or mocked for simple posts it's not really very fair

www.discogs.com > a lot of tunes here, dj fresh released a lot under the alias Bad Company (together with dbridge, vegas & maldini); most of those tunes are on youtube. f.e. innocence is on there, dream thief bad company too. do a better search :D

- - - Updated - - -

Last edited by a moderator:
I did not realise that. It was my understanding previously he released these tracks under his Fresh alias only. Do you happen to know of any of the other vinyls by the way and if you have them could you upload them to mp3?

Pretty sure you got slated by everyone on the forum last time you posted something like this Dalek, surely you should have known none of us were going to help you?

Ok just going to ignore your posts from now on. They mean nothing and other people seem happy to help me so kindly - Go fuck yourselves you fucking purists!

- - - Updated - - -

Not trying to offend anyone else on this forum but I get this with literally everything I post and I'm sick of it. I try to adhere to the rules on this forum and be polite as possible and try to not make unreasonable requests and then I get losers like this who clearly have nothing better to do with their time than to post mocking images or posts on here mocking my simple and justified efforts. So not trying to offend anyone here but I couldn't give a flying fill about you losers who are such purists all you can do is mock relatively new people for simple requests or posts

Dude, the only problem is you're asking people to upload an MP3 version, that's only gonna piss off these guys cause they're dedicated to the scene and buy all of their music so that the artists have that support.
If you just asked people to just guide you to the best place to buy the music, everyone would help you. The fact that you want people to just upload MP3s of it is why everyone is taking the piss.

This forum has many members someone will help me. Just have to work my way through the purists. I really don't see the problem here. I'm requesting music only available on vinyl mainly which I'd like to listen to on MP3 why? Because I ebjoy music like everuone here and get unjustifiably slated for it. I'm probably wasting my time though. Why don't you post another mocking post and further prove my point

Enjoying the music is perfectly fine, no one's got anything against you for that. I get you want to listen to vinyl exclusives on MP3, but in that case, you should really buy the vinyl for yourself or see if anyone is willing to give you their copy, and then make your own rip for yourself. YouTube converters and that stuff is just pure shit.

I sort of get that. However I am not interested in buying these vinyls. As I said before I listen to most of my music on MP3 so vibyls are useless to me so what is the point in asking people for help with where to buy the vinyls? It is a VERY simple request and as much as people are dedicated fans it's not such a bad thing to do something such as sharing rare vibyls in MP3. That's sort of a good thing if you're devoted. You're letting new and older listeners of DNB listen to new tracks helping the scene grow a very small amount but everything counts even if the tiniest bit. I am really surprised I'm the only one to recognise this

- - - Updated - - -

I do not need the vinyl. I have little interest in buying the machine, the vibyls, or a turntable, thus making all of what I've just mentioned useless to me. YouTube converters are not amazing granted but they're ok and I've used it before and it works ok and would really appreciate help in getting these files

Understandable, I see where you're coming from, but as someone who also doesn't really listen to vinyl, you're just going to have to make your peace with not having a vinyl exclusive, as much as that sucks to hear. Just as the vinyl purists have to make their peace with not owning a copy of the digital exclusives of EPs or LPs, MP3 people just have to make their peace with not owning a copy of the vinyl exclusives. I get that you see this as helping the scene, but if you ask the vinyl purists, they'll see it as a sort of 'Fuck you' to the producers of the tracks since their hard work in some sense is just being given out for free. I think the best thing you can do is just find a SoundCloud or YouTube upload from the original artists. Just don't rip it to MP3 cause that is stealing, and to be honest with you, converters aren't even that good quality!

- - - Updated - - -

In cases with rare vinyls, Google is your best friend, but I highly doubt you'll be able to hear a full version, or even a good quality version.

Ok that's understandable. Here's a different question. Do you own any of these vinyls or a vinyl to a MP3 machine. If you do could you please send me the files or convert them and then send them. An alternative is if you know anyone who has these files could you please get them to send them to me. And even if you don't know anyone personally do you know anyone on this forum or any other sites who may or does have these files or vinyls and a machine to convert them

I don't own those vinyls so I can't actually help you. Nor do I really know anyone on this forum. But you're still slightly missing the point here, people (especially people on this forum) are just not going to convert and send it to you. You may have better luck on a different forum, but I can assure you the people of this forum won't convert. I know you are not going to buy the vinyls or turntables or what not but I'm sorry to say that that really is your only option unless you have a close friend who would privately share it with you.

If you are wanting to buy the mp3 why not try hardcorejunglism.com or just wait till the labels get round to uploading all there back cat to there bandcamp/websites if you want them for free that's something you will not get here so why keep in asking/going round In circles

I think even if I wasn't totally against what you're trying to do, and had the vinyl you're looking for, I still wouldn't help you. Converting vinyl and uploading it sounds like an awful amount of work to do for one stranger on the internet, despite your, initial, manners.

Also I think buying the vinyl isn't useless to you if you're using it to convert to mp3 for yourself, I think you have the right to do that if own it, but not share it on the internet.

Back
Top Bottom