Looking for ...

Eternaloptimist

VIP Junglist
I'm looking for some new music. Need artists like Fixate, Maouq, Crpypticz basically Cylon sounding and even darker if possible.
weird spaced dnb ...
Any artistes I can check out

I reckon I can help you out, but need to clarify something first. I wouldn't say Fixate and Crypticz are synonymous with the Cylon sound - they operate closer to footwork. Are you looking for footwork and juke influenced dnb or are you looking for dark minimal halftime stuff?

I'm looking for some new music. Need artists like Fixate, Maouq, Crpypticz basically Cylon sounding and even darker if possible.
weird spaced dnb ...
Any artistes I can check out

probably already have but worth going through the 31 records compilation album. loads of fresh new artists on there

I reckon I can help you out, but need to clarify something first. I wouldn't say Fixate and Crypticz are synonymous with the Cylon sound - they operate closer to footwork. Are you looking for footwork and juke influenced dnb or are you looking for dark minimal halftime stuff?

you are right, it's very footworky! but yer dark minimal is what I'm after

- - - Updated - - -

probably already have but worth going through the 31 records compilation album. loads of fresh new artists on there

had forgotten about 31! big up!

- - - Updated - - -

8:15 anyone???????

Back
Top Bottom