Strobe - Rude FM - Vinyl Only - 25/02/2015

Strobe_DNB

Writer for In-Reach
Easy people!

I haven't really posted any mixes of late but I finally managed to record one of my Rude FM Shows.

Still getting used to playing on radio, hopefully i will get better.

Hope you like it

Tracklist
Still - Boymerrang
No Mistake - Concept 2
Lifcerisis - Ed Rush and Optical (Origin Unknown RMX)
Unlock the Secrets - Concept 2
Point Blank - Ed Rush Optical
Genetix - Shimon and Andy C
Wormhole - Ed Rush Optical
Mutation - Shimon and Andy C
Primal Fear - Shimon and Andy C
Compound - Ed Rush Optical
Mutation Remix - Shimon and Andy C
Watching Windows - Reprazent (Ed Rush Optical Dub Mix)
Millennium - Ed Rush Optical
Mercury Switch - Optical and Trace
Refuge - Bad Company
Jellyfish - Bad Company and Matrix
Pipebomb - Ryme Tyme, Touch Nasis
Altitude 2008 - Break Remix
Stay - Total Science and SPY
Section VIP - Fierce and Vicious Circle
Rocksteady - Digital
Ben - Spectrasoul
Territories - Chroma
Feedback - Fierce and Vicious Circle
Out of Control - Spirit (C4C RMX)
Electric - Beta 2 and Zero T
Speed of Light - System
Guessing Games - Zero t & Script (Bailey RMX)
Underpin - DLR
See through - Fierce Zero T
Watching Windows - Die mix
Dabs - Lurk Box
Underprint - Alix Perez and Noisia
Redo - Digital and Spirit

Last edited:
Thanks mate! Funnily enough as you sent that message I was listening/downloading your last mix!

Still playing your old mix with the Blumarten Break Remix.

Thanks for checking it man let me know what you think, still got your old mix on my ipod, good mix to get you going in the gym especially the mixes around Objection VIP, that always pumps me up haha

How long you been playing for rude and whats your set times? need to get locked in mate

Thanks for checking it man let me know what you think, still got your old mix on my ipod, good mix to get you going in the gym especially the mixes around Objection VIP, that always pumps me up haha

How long you been playing for rude and whats your set times? need to get locked in mate

Glad to hear you're still listening to it! I tend to listen to your/others mixes off here either on my journey to work or like you at the gym. That way I'm quite focused on the tunes. I want to get another home mix done but at the moment I have no time. I got to be a bit better at time management..hehe

Ive been on Rude since the 27th December. My usual slot is every Saturday 2-4pm GMT just before Nick EP. I have been doing 1 cover show a week 6-8pm GMT usually on a Wednesday. That will probably change when I've got over my injury and Ill be playing football again so ill probably by covering on Thursdays.

Would be good to have you listen in!

Nice one mate!

gave this a listen and really enjoyed it man, few clangs here and there but solid selection throughout, best part for me had to be 1hr 9 mins to 1hr 30 mins, loved the selection there, big up mate

gave this a listen and really enjoyed it man, few clangs here and there but solid selection throughout, best part for me had to be 1hr 9 mins to 1hr 30 mins, loved the selection there, big up mate

Thanks for the feedback mate, glad you took time out to listen. I used to be proper uptight about trying not to clang but I know it will happen now as I don't think Ill ever get accustomed to the setup. Guess thats the downside to getting used to a home setup for years upon years. Hope they were not enough to detract from the music :(

Back
Top Bottom