Multi Genre Looking for tunes that sample Terminator, The Matrix, etc...

Impulse V

Working on putting together a themed mix. The theme is war against the machines. I've got a handful of tunes that directly sample the Terminator, but I'm looking for anything at all that has samples referring to robots, machines, and the resistance against them taking over. Mostly I want DNB, but really anything would be nice to try to work into the mix. I especially like the old skool stuff like NDE - Agents, but I can't even find a decent download link for that tune.

Pleasure - Machines
Pleasure - The Fallen

Might not be the kinda tunes you're after, but there's good Transformers samples in there

^^^ + Pleasure - The Cube

I love a themed mix every so often :lol: A few that spring to mind:-

Hive - Neo
Mampi Swift - Zion / World Of Change
Basher - Androids
Serum - Mechagodzilla

+ I think there are some Ed 209 samples in Usual Suspects - Ed 209

If I think of any more, I'll let you know :) Great idea for a mix by the way (y)

Not sure but check out some of Stakka & Skynet/Psion/Kraken etc etc. on Audio Blueprint and Underfire

[video=youtube_share;e1kOdvm8Zb8]http://youtu.be/e1kOdvm8Zb8[/video]

- - - Updated - - -

[video=youtube_share;6TLNRkqRIKk]http://youtu.be/6TLNRkqRIKk[/video]

[video=youtube_share;PwZETfPEzWA]http://youtu.be/PwZETfPEzWA[/video]

Dj Fresh - Dalicks :teeth:

JB - 48 Hours rmx...... slightly on a differnet tack, but there is a good sample from The Fifth Element about that big unknown blob in space, something about it being "after 48 Hours it will be too late"

there's a big tune that samples the matrix 'You take the blue pil the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red pill you stay in Wonderland, and I show you how deep the rabbit hole goes' really cant remember what its called, any ideas?

sample from matrix at 1:25

Pleasure - Machines
Pleasure - The Fallen

Might not be the kinda tunes you're after, but there's good Transformers samples in there
Pleasure - The Dawning. "this is the dawning of the age of colossus... MRUUHHHH MRUUHHHH" :) sample from the sci-fi movie Colossus: The Forbin Project
Hazard - Proteus ,sample from Demon Seed...
Callide & Camo - 9000 series, sample from 2001: A Space Odyssey

Last edited by a moderator:
- Hive : Neo

- Kryptic minds : The Truth (frequency)

- Silver : Light mind (emotif)

- Facs & Scythe (feat. B-key) - Mindsplinter (xxx)

- Kryptic Minds & Leon Switch - Nine Lives

- Kryptic Minds & Leon Switch - Deserts Of The Real

- Muffler - Dark future

- Technical Itch - Destiny

- Technical Itch - The Real

- Isotone : The Relic

- Teebee : Quiet Moment

- Mampi Swift : Zion

- L Double : The Matrix

- Bad Company : Bullet Time

- Spor : Outbroken (That Track)

- Footmasters : Turnaround (Kenny Ken Remix)

- Twisted Anger : Desert

- Legacy : Point 7

there's a big tune that samples the matrix 'You take the blue pil the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red pill you stay in Wonderland, and I show you how deep the rabbit hole goes' really cant remember what its called, any ideas?

- - - Updated - - -

bit of a stretch but alien samples in this one

also auxiliary label for futuristic soundscapes but they're more in line with bladerunner

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

response - the resistance might also be fitting in with your theme

Thanks for the replies! Lots of good tunes in this thread! I'm also looking for some tunes with robotic synths such as...

this has a few samples such as robocop

for tracks like the one you posted look at mefjus, phace, hybris

Back
Top Bottom