Alix Perez

im missing that pre 2010 Alix perez style, but the clips he put up on facebook with skeptical sounded very promising

Yeh, no longer on Shogun. I wonder whether his sound is going to stay rooted in the Exit style now.

He is indeed rolling with the exit posse. Sounds like he's been involved in a couple collabs with dbridge, stray, skeppy etc.

Apparently the stuff he was showing Friction wasn't matching the Shogun vibe so I guess he's wanting to move on.. some of the hip-hoppy half time bits I've heard him playing recently are absolute fire... think this is where the future lies.

Funnily enough though he's posted a few clips up on social media of liquid tunes reminiscent of his old style, so surely it wasn't just musical differences? Be interesting to see what label those bits come out on.

That mad drum version of Shadow Boxing >> Metropolis remix :O

That whole night was fucking awesome, need more nights down at Studio Spaces. The soundsystem in the main room was so on point.

Did they have any seating at that headz/exit night? Went to shogun there and was the most uncomfortable rave ive ever been to. Was hotter than the earths core in there, could barely see past the steam of sweat and aids and there was no where to sit except in the paddling pool that was absolutely anywhere on the floor!

Back
Top Bottom