The 303 Compo Thread

Haha I also did shitty half tempo dnb!! utterly tubular!! Weren't you and Ron go n's work together? Where is old manus anyway. Dude I listened to some hellektro last night, man that stuff is weird

Mine's probably shittier than yours, that's for sure. Me and Ron decided to go each on his own in this one. and he's here, answered your post, didn't you see?

On the hellektro thing, to me it's electronic black metal. the themes are the same, the harshness of the vocals. yet, it has this techno/hardcore feel to it. It's a great genre, IMO. I like weird stuff.

Yeah i'm fighting a weird fight on this one. I got some 4x4 goin' on with some weiiird floaty sound I got out of the 303. Not sure how i'm gonna "dnb-ify" it, prolly gonna have to scrap my drum kit & dig through that pack for some breaks, if it gets finished at all.

Mine's probably shittier than yours, that's for sure. Me and Ron decided to go each on his own in this one. and he's here, answered your post, didn't you see?

On the hellektro thing, to me it's electronic black metal. the themes are the same, the harshness of the vocals. yet, it has this techno/hardcore feel to it. It's a great genre, IMO. I like weird stuff.

dont try anything.
[MENTION=97264]xiris[/MENTION] and [MENTION=81988]Menosance[/MENTION] come on lads you can do it, [MENTION=99625]ManuForti[/MENTION] just minimals the drums and youll be fine. think raiden! or bop? and dont give up, but if you do, submit whatever you got so far anyway ok?

dont try anything.
@xiris and @Menosance come on lads you can do it, @ManuForti just minimals the drums and youll be fine. think raiden! or bop? and dont give up, but if you do, submit whatever you got so far anyway ok?

Even if its not finished ill upload what I've got. at least you guys can get a chuckle in from my effort, ha.

how do I download it? I downloaded it got a .zip.dmg file I removed the .dmg and tried to do stuff, and as you know, I cant do stuff. I already have the Tal thingy, never knew it was a 303 thing, I can make a reese with it ??? Can hook up the samples?

Also I once made a 303 style acid noise with operator in abelton, could I use that sound?

[MENTION=90]logikz[/MENTION] how the hell are we supposed to send it for the compo? upload to soundcloud and then post it on a group? send the wavs to you? smoke signal?

Back
Top Bottom