Studio One

Brex

The house guy
VIP Junglist
Don't see much info around about this DAW. I'm loving the intuitive workflow, GUI is polished and well laid out. Can't comment on performance as my machine is a bit overkill. Couldn't find much in the most used DAWs tips thread so am wondering if there's any other others users? Got any tips and tricks? Any nuances or praises?

I'm using Studio One as well, really like the workflow and the ease of use. I would recommend that you watch Audio's advanced music production tutorial on youtube, you can learn quite a lot about using the program from it.

I'm using Studio One as well, really like the workflow and the ease of use. I would recommend that you watch Audio's advanced music production tutorial on youtube, you can learn quite a lot about using the program from it.
What tuner VST is he using on his master channel he shows in the beginning of the video? Seems kinda cool. So it will show the key of any sample you audition while flipping through your sample folder?

The Tuner VST is the stock one, which you can find in Studio One and yes, that is the basic idea of it, however i have found that it does not always work, particularly with short samples.

What tuner VST is he using on his master channel he shows in the beginning of the video? Seems kinda cool. So it will show the key of any sample you audition while flipping through your sample folder?

It's not a third party one. It comes with Studio One. There must be a third party VST that does the same though.

I have one buddy who makes solid tracks and uses studio one. he hasnt convinced me to try yet, but did say its an easy jump from ableton

I've been using S1 for 3+ year now and i love it. Everything is very simple and easy to understand.
Can't think of any tips to give you because its all so simple in s1.
Theres few builtin plugins that i use for every project, the EQ in s1 sucks imo, so you would have to find something better for EQing.

Back
Top Bottom