Can somebody please give me D & B artists with the letter C, please

In a mix ??? Haha i'm sorry, i'm new in this world. It was the extended version of the original. There were no singers in this song only the beautiful beat that was playing. I don't have any clue about the artist but thanks to you all,i have discover many good artists.
Thnxxx

Yeh, well you'll be able to tell the vibe of each artists quickly and rule them out/dig further. How are you digging through their music? Discogs is probably your best bet for a coherent discography

Re: Can somebody please give me D & B artists with the letter C, please

not the jump up producer Cacky Gee is it?

- - - Updated - - -

Maybe it's Cockwell?

Yeh, well you'll be able to tell the vibe of each artists quickly and rule them out/dig further. How are you digging through their music? Discogs is probably your best bet for a coherent discography

Yeh, from all the artist so far at page 1 Commix comes the closest at my artist .... . I'm diggin further in it via youtube, i listened to his 15 best tubes and now i found a playlist with 200 songs of commix on youtube.
I don't know discogs but if you say that it's the best i will look in to it, thnx man.

You sure it isn't any of these artists?

Coldie?
Cd Cush
Com cnd Coland
Cigh Contrast
Cred C & Crafix
Cokyo Crose
Crolix
Cetrik
Cilkinson
Crototypes
Cero C
Coxy
Caxman
Creak
Ceist
Cub Chizix
Cybris
C.P.Y.
Cogistics
Cop
Coyalston

Yeh, from all the artist so far at page 1 Commix comes the closest at my artist .... . I'm diggin further in it via youtube, i listened to his 15 best tubes and now i found a playlist with 200 songs of commix on youtube.
I don't know discogs but if you say that it's the best i will look in to it, thnx man.

Was there any vocals or spoken samples in this tune? Any particular memorable parts in it.
I don't know how it's being done, but we're trying to learn how. You've got to help us out here. Can you give us anything to work with. Please, any kind of clues at all.

You sure it isn't any of these artists?

Coldie?
Cd Cush
Com cnd Coland
Cigh Contrast
Cred C & Crafix
Cokyo Crose
Crolix
Cetrik
Cilkinson
Crototypes
Cero C
Coxy
Caxman
Creak
Ceist
Cub Chizix
Cybris
C.P.Y.
Cogistics
Cop
Coyalston

Thnx, it doesn't ring a bell at first sight but i will look in to it.

- - - Updated - - -

Was there any vocals or spoken samples in this tune? Any particular memorable parts in it.
I don't know how it's being done, but we're trying to learn how. You've got to help us out here. Can you give us anything to work with. Please, any kind of clues at all.

There were no vocals, it was liquid D&B and sounded a bit like this song : B-complex - beautiful lies and then especially the sound that adds up at 0:25. How is that called ???

Last edited:

Maybe Changing Faces or Chords?

This thread proves that if someone new comes to the forum and asks for info in the right way (and in a nice way) then you'll get a proper response....despite the jokes. Too many people come across too demanding

Maybe Changing Faces or Chords?

Doesn't ring a bell either but thanks

- - - Updated - - -

This thread proves that if someone new comes to the forum and asks for info in the right way (and in a nice way) then you'll get a proper response....despite the jokes. Too many people come across too demanding

Lol, i'm chocked by all the replies, i expected maybe 3 persons to help me.

Back
Top Bottom