Fairhall - 2015 Vinyl Promo Mix

skwiffer

VIP Junglist
Easy All,

Here's my latest mix. It's the first one that I've actually finished and been happy with since Sun and Bass so I hope you like it too. I'm looking to play out more this year so any feedback you have would be really appreciated (although do excuse the slips in there - I know some guys will pick up on them!).

Anyway, cheers for taking the time and hope you enjoy it.

Edit - It's just been picked up for a podcast so the link's changed :)

Calibre & Marcus Intalex - Run Away ft. Fox
Lenzman - Broken Dreams
LSB - Leave
DRS - Count to Ten ft. Enei
Tokyo Prose - See Through Love
G.H.O.S.T. - Syrup
Lenzman - Wordsworth
Mutt - Conversations (Gremlinz & Rene LaVice remix)
DRS - Emergency ft. Marcus Intalex
Calibre - Archives
Skeptical - Imperial
DRS - Puppeteer ft. Jubei
dBridge & Vegas - True Romance (VIP)
Chroma - 201 Dub
Mark System - Love Dub
Ulterior Motive - Sideways
Mickey Finn & Aphrodite - Bad Ass
Dr Meaker - Right Back ft. Sian Evans (Break Remix)

Last edited:
Yes Skwiffy long time man!

Love the TL.

DRS - Puppeteer ft. Jubei
dBridge & Vegas - True Romance (VIP)

I've actually done this mix so many times, great minds think like eh!
Just wish that TR VIP was cut to a 12"

Will drop some more detailed thoughts when I can.

Big ups

Yes Skwiffy long time man!

Love the TL.

I've actually done this mix so many times, great minds think like eh!
Just wish that TR VIP was cut to a 12"

Will drop some more detailed thoughts when I can.

Big ups

Yes Stu. Been a while! Haha. Great minds indeed! A 12" would've been nice but I'm still really happy that it's out on a 10" at all and I don't mind mixing 10" vinyl. Just have to turn the gain up a bit, although having said that the flip (I should the name of it) could maybe have done with being on a 12?

Cheers for checking mate. Look forward to the chance of feedback :)

Big up!

- - - Updated - - -

Had a listen yesterady mate. Really good mix - thanks!

Big up Vanden! Thanks for listening. Hope you're well :)

- - - Updated - - -

all over this, TL looking huge

Good man! Hope you like it. Thanks for checking :)

really enjoyable mix, nice selection and mixing throughout, few favourite bits for me were Skeptical - Imperial > DRS - Puppeteer ft. Jubei > dBridge & Vegas - True Romance (VIP), thought imperial and puppeteer worked really well together and not actually heard the true romance VIP yet (don't know how I ain't heard it haha) so was nice to hear that in the mix, also enjoyed the way you ended it with Ulterior Motive - Sideways > Mickey Finn & Aphrodite - Bad Ass > Dr Meaker - Right Back ft. Sian Evans (Break Remix), love bad ass in the mix and you brought it in really well, also not heard the break remix of right back, fucking huge tune great track to end it on, big up mate looking forward ot the next one

Big up Dannyboy :D Thanks for the detailed feedback. It's appreciated. True Romance VIP is one of my most favourite tunes ever. I could have kissed dBridge when it came out haha. Bad Ass is always at the ready and I think it actually works in this mix, somehow. I wouldn't have thought it would, but it's such a tune! And that Break remix is too much! Really can't get enough of it. Thanks again mate. Should have a couple of more liquid mixes up soon that I've done for radio and a night, so will put them up in here, if not, they'll be on my soundcloud at least.

Back
Top Bottom