Ivy Lab - 20 Questions EP (23.02.15)

Haha I thought being at the checkout would reserve it, and I sat there for a few minutes thinking about it and comparing prices, after weeks of waiting and now it's sold out. Oh well, now I've saved $77 by not being able to buy it hahaha

Yeah you can add to cart for it to tell you its sold out when you go to pay. I had that at midnight....so excited to be burned so quickly Thanks a lot Ivy Lab...thanks a lot.

Yeah you can add to cart for it to tell you its sold out when you go to pay. I had that at midnight....so excited to be burned so quickly Thanks a lot Ivy Lab...thanks a lot.

There were only 50 for sale, the standard disks are available for about £14 so not all is lost

Got one but in my rush left off my County and got 2nd class postage haha, emailed them to rectify

Congrats to everyone who got them. I just grabbed a standard one for like 25% less. Hopefully the artwork on that is cool too. I'm satisfied

Love the release so later today I will probably get the, as you call it, standard disc. But that wasn't the point for me tonight!

I just mean in terms of the artwork, I feel for you I missed out on the first one!

- - - Updated - - -

Got one but in my rush left off my County and got 2nd class postage haha, emailed them to rectify

Did the same although dont think there is as much difference these days, bought something on discogs few weeks back on a Monday lunch time and got it Tuesday second class!

Settled for the standard vinyl. Playing the tracks out now, 20 Questions is fucking hot!

Back
Top Bottom