100 fre atmospheric samples...but there is a catch.

Oh man I despise all this free at *X* amount of plays / likes / follows etc etc. If you're gonna give it away, just give it away, don't try and pretend you're doing people a favour, when in reality it's just a lame gimmick to gain false positives. Far too many artists doing this these days.

Have you listened to his tunes?

Have you listened to his tunes?

Yeah he's good. But that doesnt change my opinion on these stunts. I hate it. If you're gonna give something away just do it, why try and gain more followers or likes for it?

Ive never seen the need. If people like my music and follow me or like my facebook page then great, im glad my stuff appeals to people. I would rather have 100 genuine fans than 500 randoms that had to like me just for a free tune or sample pack I done.

But hey, each to their own I guess

You'd get as much followers if you gave the pack away with no "x amount of ...." as generally people will take a listen to your music anyway. Btw sweet productions

Yeah fair play man. I've gone in with the 1000 followers request now it'll look weird if I go against it...

Cheers for your feedback man, got some more tunes forthcoming this year.

Joe

haha innovine ffs. that actually made me chuckle. so were really nowhere close to getting the samples. ok. well bump thread when its time, in the meantime im going to try and write 303 lines - its actually pretty fun!

Cheers man, I think I underestimated how much people dislike these deals though.

Yeah man to me it all comes across a bit desperate and in reality, the internet isn't even the real world!

I know a guy called Culture Code, when I met him when had like 10 fans, now has over 120k but never played a gig in his life (i think). He's big on the internet but in the real world, know one has a fucking clue who he is!

So yeah, bun the gimmicks, get on big label, job done.

I dislike the catch, but a 'here's a sample pack. By the way if you like these and use em in a track I'd really appreciate a few listens or a follow on soundcloud' seems much nicer to me. Wouldn't hurt to have your name in the sample filenames or something neither.
Also, you seem like less of a dick for actually following up and replying to comments in the thread. So many promote themselves and disappear, so big up for that.

Back
Top Bottom