303 compo?

Up to you lad. You decide :)

thank you, thats all i needed to hear. so, just the synth left and were off. is anyone downloading from muons facebook page? there is a post by them from 2011 issuing said statement, ie, you get muon tau1 if you like them on facebook, so somebody needs to check this asap!!

@suhlin buddy you on it like a bonnet? in there like swimwear? ready for freddy? tell me whats the deals homepage!

[MENTION=77852]Sulihin[/MENTION], sorry, been spelling your name wrong, thats probably why youre not getting the notifications. well, that or youre sound asleep which is 199 times more normal on a damn sunday, its just the prospect of having the samplepack ready has got men gassed

is anyone awake and has soundcloud? cos i need to download something. how do you download from soundcloud btw??

[MENTION=77852]Sulihin[/MENTION], sorry, been spelling your name wrong, thats probably why youre not getting the notifications. well, that or youre sound asleep which is 199 times more normal on a damn sunday, its just the prospect of having the samplepack ready has got men gassed

is anyone awake and has soundcloud? cos i need to download something. how do you download from soundcloud btw??

Yeah I've gotten both the mac and pc versions from their FB page. It's a VST/AU though, not standalone.

[MENTION=77852]Sulihin[/MENTION], ah, sorry again, ive solved the soundcloud thing, now all we need is the muon tau 1 standalone for pc and mac. EDIT: AND YOU FIXED IT YOU SUPER STAR OF A MAN [MENTION=81988]Menosance[/MENTION] [MENTION=91769]Dark Lizardro[/MENTION] [MENTION=99625]ManuForti[/MENTION] [MENTION=5676]lug00ber[/MENTION] [MENTION=97264]xiris[/MENTION] [MENTION=35050]H*product[/MENTION] [MENTION=92424]Chax[/MENTION] [MENTION=97126]Crizis[/MENTION] are any of you tinpot polacks ready? i count 8 participants with myself included! [MENTION=927]Reactor Grits[/MENTION], any chance of you joinnig the compo? at all brotendo?

everybody who has a FB account, go send thanks to muon. its what they want for the synth. theyre freeware after all, long as we make sure muon gets their fb likes, i think were in the clear!
i cant install it on this laptop it seems cos its a work lappy and i dont have rights to install new crap.... errrrr.... ok, thats weird, where do i change that, going to have to google that later.

anyway, its supposed to be really good, [MENTION=77852]Sulihin[/MENTION] any luck installing it on your side yet?

ok i think a thread is coming up hang on a moment or two and ill go post one

I really wish I could enter, but have no time for doing something like this until at least April I'm afraid. Good luck anyone and I'll be following the progress, sounds like a sweet compo!

Manu, it doesn't look like RubberDuck is Mac friendly unfortunately.

Last edited:
erk what the fuck thats what we got? bunch of synthedit crap from 94, some shitty vsti, and then the worlds most awesome 303 standalone? oh and again, no mac version. of anything.

look the goddamn compo thread is up with pack and all.

pc user can use rubberduck i guess.
mac will use the goddamn muon tau1.

yeah manu ron you noob nitwit. cant even do anything right. the trees have no doubt about it, the seas have no doubt about it, all from sheepdogs to doves, from the roof of heaven to the gates of hell ALL KNOW HOW TO ark srilfh asrilVHAWO;DUVHNwerio:

yeah manu ron you noob nitwit. cant even do anything right. the trees have no doubt about it, the seas have no doubt about it, all from sheepdogs to doves, from the roof of heaven to the gates of hell ALL KNOW HOW TO ark srilfh asrilVHAWO;DUVHNwerio:

amen to that...

Back
Top Bottom