MONITORED \ STUDIO HEADPHONES ....

D

darkstepz

HEY PEOPLE ,

NOT LONG SINCE I BOUGHT A NEW SET UP AND DECIDED TO GO FOR THE MOBILE CHOICE.. BOUGHT A MACBOOK PRO 15" AND LOGIC X , REASON BEING THAT I RUN A SUPPLEMENT STORE ALONE AND WANTED TO KILL TIME DURING THE DAY MAKING TUNES.
SO WAS WONDERING WHAT WOULD BE A GOOD PAIR OF HEAD PHONES TO BUY WHICH ARE NOT SUPER EXPENSIVE AND WILL SUIT MY PURPOSE!
I STILL HAVE MY SOUND CARD AND MONITORS AT HOME BUT NEED TO MAKE TRACKS WHILE IM AWAY FROM THE HOUSE AND AT WORK!
HAS TO BE PRETTY ACCURATE FREQUENCY RESPONSE WISE AND NOT SUPER EXPENSIVE !!..

ANY RECOMMENDATIONS WOULD BE APPRECIATED, NEED TO GET BACK ON THIS TUNE MAKING THING ASAP, AND DONT HAVE MUCH TIME OR CREATIVITY AFTER EARLY MORNING GYM SESSIONS , WORKING THEN COMING HOME IN THE EVENING!...

CHEERS ! (y)(y)(y)

Yeah seriously, not a bad gig bud. How much are you willing to spend?

up to £150 uk sterling.. but if you have recommendations of any more pricier theres always eBay !!

- - - Updated - - -

Nice work man, Im always gonna rock the mobile setup cos im hardly ever home. Let us know the budget and we can throw some ideas out there :)

150 uk £'s give or take a few quid here and there!!.. otherwise if there are some that are great i can try my luck on eBay .. any suggestions would be appreciated !! .. and thanks a lot!!

Get a pair of Audio Technica ATH-M50's, they fold up nicely into one of the travel cases you can get for them, and they sound really good too! (y)

yes i have been watching a few of these on ebay...
the m50's seem to be very popular !
thank you mr meh !!.. these i will be keeping in mind!

Get a pair of Audio Technica ATH-M50's, they fold up nicely into one of the travel cases you can get for them, and they sound really good too! (y)

seinheiser hd6 mix , seinheiser hd 380 pro studio or audio technika m50s which u think are better ??

All these people are recommending he M-50s and they are great. I've tried them and loved them. Don't own them though, I have the M-40x's. If you don't want to spend over 100 dollars on headphones, they are your best bet

yes thank you , i ended up buying a pair yesterday .. wicked headphones!!!

- - - Updated - - -

All these people are recommending he M-50s and they are great. I've tried them and loved them. Don't own them though, I have the M-40x's. If you don't want to spend over 100 dollars on headphones, they are your best bet

ended up buying the m50's ... great headphones .. thank you !!

Back
Top Bottom