unfa's self-introduction

unfa

Hi! I'm unfa. I was born in 1991 in Warsaw, Poland, where I live to this day.

I'm making electronic music since 2005. I'm also singing, beatboxing, playing mouth-trumpet and annoying others with random neurofunk-y sounds I make with my mouth while doing the dishes, becasue otherwise I wouldn't be able to stand the boredom of this duty.

I'm also a GNU/Linux geek, Creative Commons fan and opensource software user and supporter.

My operating system is KX Studio, my main DAWs are LMMS (for electronic) and Ardour (for acoustic), and my virtual analogue weapon of choice is ZynAddSubFX.
And I guess you've never heard about any of those before. Does it make me feel alien? Naaah!

Years ago I stopped using drum samples, because I found out you can actually make those sounds with synths. And if I can do something to make my music more my own - I do it! It took years to develop the skills to make a decent kick or snare (not mentioning ride cymbals and hihats) but I can see it finally starting to pay off.

Besides music I'm enjoying silly SFM/Gmod videos on YouTube and praising the Lord every day of my life.

Finally, if you'd like to hear my creations, you can head over to Jamendo or Soundcloud.

Nice to meet you, drumnbuzzheadz! I'd love to get to know you :)

Back
Top Bottom