Best place to download torrented music?

Dalek657

Hey guys I was just wondering what are the best sites for downloading good quality EDM and DNB music? I know sites like Pirate bay and kickass torrents but are there any more DNB or EDM specific sites?

picard-facepalm.jpg

if you delete system 32
it will take you too a backdoor of loads of edm music

iTunes is always a good way to go. But don't forget to email them your pin code and credit card number before purchase!

Come on guys I just want to know where to download good music. Can you ever post anything without being mocked on here? Seriously

Come on guys I just want to know where to download good music. Can you ever post anything without being mocked on here? Seriously

search for embers breaks torrents after deleting system 32
it will leave you very sticky

I thought other people would be in a similar spot. I love my music and I'm on a budget because I'm at uni. I'm willing to bet more than half the people on this forum use torrents I doubt everyone has enough money for all the releases they want and that's my situation so I'm just asking for help as to where to find the music so could you please just help me out and stop taking the piss?

I thought other people would be in a similar spot. I love my music and I'm on a budget because I'm at uni. I'm willing to bet more than half the people on this forum use torrents I doubt everyone has enough money for all the releases they want and that's my situation so I'm just asking for help as to where to find the music so could you please just help me out and stop taking the piss?

Maybe you should pm one of the artists/labels on this forum, they probably know where you can steal their stuff.

What´s the fackin matter with you?

Back
Top Bottom