Ribena Jungle returns Thursday 2nd April (No work Friday)

Uncle Dugs

Hi everyone,, firstly I just want to quickly say thank you to everyone that came down to the New Years Day party and made it such a special event once again,, vibes were off the chart...!!!!

Right,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, tickets for the next ‪#‎RIBENAJUNGLE‬ party on Thursday 2nd April (no work Friday) launch this Monday evening guys.. I'll let you know what time and where soon as I get it sorted...

As always it will be limited to just 100 tickets so please please please make sure you are ready to roll when they are launched cos you don't wanna miss out trust me..!!

Nuff love guys and good luck securing yourselves a golden ticket..

#RIBENAJUNGLE part 5 >> The best of the best ;)

‪#‎RIBENAJUNGLE‬ 1st birthday party
Thursday 2nd April 2015..
Limited to just 100 tickets >
100% underground mid 90's jungle bangers, no 2 tunes the same all night guaranteed >

No frills basement venue >
100% vinyl through a thumping sound system keeping it as authentic as possible to give it that real 90's feel >
Best vibes & crowd you could ever wish for >

Tickets go on sale tonight at 8:30pm over at www.musicmondays.co.uk >

If you're a proper Junglist you ain't gonna wanna miss this one trust me,, every event so far has sold out in a matter of minutes so make sure you are at a COMPUTER for 8:30pm tonight to secure your tickets to the jungle event that everyone is talking about >

sold out in just 3 minutes,, flipping madness...

it went so mad the site couldn't keep up and actually oversold it by a few more than it was meant to,, there was still 150 people in the queue to buy tickets when it sold out, demand was so high the site crashed and went completely offline lol..

to all my golden ticket holders,, see you all in april ;)

and to those who missed out,, i am looking into the possibility of using a slightly bigger venue next time,, im not gonna just put the night in any venue to get more heads in but if i do find somewhere slightly bigger with the vibe im looking for then i'll maybe move it ;)

big up..

dugs..

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom