The Prodigy - Nasty (Spor Remix)

Agree with you on that one, certainly nothing too inspiring. Maybe he's hoping Ram will pick him up :lol:

not sure if serious?

feed me > spor > ram

there's a few people in this scene that are just bigger then d&b itself and Spor is one of them!

Not sure if serious.

What I was trying to say was that John has gone over the "normal" d&b punter reach. He's a huge artist, with a huge following & hype level bigger than most d&b acts and IMO it's silly to think he wants to impress any d&b label to sign with them. If we're solely talking about brands here I think Spor's easily competing with RAM Records.

Maybe not feed me > d&b with the amount of years d&b as a genre exists but you lot do not seem to realize how niche drum & bass is. I'd say chances are high that you rather find somebody in the US, Asia or South America who knows feed me but not have any clue about what drum & bass really is.

This would've been a huge one for the masses 2-3 years ago, but I'm not feeling it. Production quality is amazing, though.

Its great to hear new Spor.

Undoubtedly there is more to come this year so just going to sit tight for bits produced by himself.
I wasn't too keen on Nasty before the remixes so for me its just a bonus seeing Spor even releasing a dnb remix, regardless whether I like it or not.

Maybe not feed me > d&b with the amount of years d&b as a genre exists but you lot do not seem to realize how niche drum & bass is. I'd say chances are high that you rather find somebody in the US, Asia or South America who knows feed me but not have any clue about what drum & bass really is.

I don´t think so.

Extratone is niche.

dnb? Not so much.

I live in rural north-germany and it gets radio plays, features in every shitty soap and by pr agencies to sell anything. Nobody knows "Feed me" but people know dnb. Chances are high that you rather find somebody that will relate the term "Feed me" to a wrestler :teeth:

Back
Top Bottom