YEEHAW from Texas!

kenn104

Hello! My name is Kennedy Powers, and I'm currently enrolled in UNT as a performance major in Jazz Trombone!
On the side from playing, I've always enjoyed listening to DnB and have been starting to learn about sampling from being inspired from different artists. I was looking around on Google to find some tutorials on certain topics over constructing a good snare drum sound. I clicked on a link that led me here and was surprised about how much cool stuff is in this forum!

Hope to stick around for a while!

Welcome in Ken. You've come to the right place.
Are you perhaps any relation to an international man of mystery?

Hello! My name is Kennedy Powers, and I'm currently enrolled in UNT as a performance major in Jazz Trombone!
On the side from playing, I've always enjoyed listening to DnB and have been starting to learn about sampling from being inspired from different artists. I was looking around on Google to find some tutorials on certain topics over constructing a good snare drum sound. I clicked on a link that led me here and was surprised about how much cool stuff is in this forum!

Hope to stick around for a while!

Hiya... I also play a little jazz (pianist), good to see other instrumentalists here. :)

Teddy - That remains a mystery :rofl:

smoothassilk - Nice! I know a tiny bit about jazz piano, but only enough to pass tests in a fundamental class lol.

EuroTide - No worries, my alter ego has that covered!

Back
Top Bottom