The Mix of Time

muzzadj

VIP Junglist

Dub Phizix - The Clock Ticks
Etherwood - The Time Is Here At Last (Ft. Hybrid Minds)
Command Strange - Time For Miracles
Total Science - Another Time (Feat. Grimm)
Logistics - No Hurry Time
Anile - Time Like Mine
Camo & Krooked - Time Is Ticking Away (Mind is Drifting VIP)
BCee - Captured In Time
Mutated Forms - Last Time (Ft. Jenna G)
Tokalosh - Priceless Time
Msdos - Lonely Times
Liz-E - The Last Time
Logistics - Trying Times
BCee - Our Time
Electrosoul System - Time Express (Future Engineers Remix)
A Sides, MC Fats & S.P.Y - Moment In Time (S.P.Y Remix)
Alix Perez - Behind Time
Chase & Status (Ft. Delilah) - Time (Enei Remix)
Cyantific - Hard Times
Logistics - Timelapse
Wilkinson - Every Time
Delta Heavy - Space Time
Furlonge - Time Remains
Mind Vortex - Now It's Time
Sub Focus - Timewarp VIP
Stealth - Everytime
Maztek - Time Gap
Break - End of Time
Hybris - Timeloop
State of Mind & Black Sun Empire - Long Time Dead (Maztek Remix)
Northern Lights - Time Bandits
Hazard - Time Tripping
Distorted Minds - Old Times
DJ Rowney - Time Check
Filthy Habits - Times Up VIP
Nu Elementz & Klay - Timeshift
------------------------------
OM Unit - Timelines

Made me think of this:

Gonna give it a spin now, Like the name theme, something a bit more unique!

Last edited by a moderator:
No Timeless? Sorry, bruv, not gonna listen.

Obviously, I'm on this. Muzza you badman!

No Timeless? Sorry, bruv, not gonna listen.

Obviously, I'm on this. Muzza you badman!

haha, there's a couple others I would have liked in the mix that I don't own aswell, unfortunately!

Just a little piss around this one though really :) My mate came up with the idea so thought i'd bring it to life for him.

Cheers for the interest guys

listened to a bit of this on sc the other day, loving the opening, will get some more feedback when I've given it a proper listen mate

just listened to this and really enjoyed it mate, great mix. Few good sections I thought were Electrosoul System - Time Express (Future Engineers Remix) > A Sides, MC Fats & S.P.Y - Moment In Time (S.P.Y Remix) > Alix Perez - Behind Time > Chase & Status (Ft. Delilah) - Time (Enei Remix) > Cyantific - Hard Times > Logistics - Timelapse, great mix there man really enjoyed the selection and the way the tunes flowed into each other. The best section for me though was Maztek - Time Gap > Break - End of Time > Hybris - Timeloop > State of Mind & Black Sun Empire - Long Time Dead (Maztek Remix) > Northern Lights - Time Bandits > Hazard - Time Tripping > Distorted Minds - Old Times > DJ Rowney - Time Check > Filthy Habits - Times Up VIP > Nu Elementz & Klay - Timeshift, tune selection had me bouncing, great vibe throughout that part and the end reminded me why I like a bit of jump up haha big up man

just listened to this and really enjoyed it mate, great mix. Few good sections I thought were Electrosoul System - Time Express (Future Engineers Remix) > A Sides, MC Fats & S.P.Y - Moment In Time (S.P.Y Remix) > Alix Perez - Behind Time > Chase & Status (Ft. Delilah) - Time (Enei Remix) > Cyantific - Hard Times > Logistics - Timelapse, great mix there man really enjoyed the selection and the way the tunes flowed into each other. The best section for me though was Maztek - Time Gap > Break - End of Time > Hybris - Timeloop > State of Mind & Black Sun Empire - Long Time Dead (Maztek Remix) > Northern Lights - Time Bandits > Hazard - Time Tripping > Distorted Minds - Old Times > DJ Rowney - Time Check > Filthy Habits - Times Up VIP > Nu Elementz & Klay - Timeshift, tune selection had me bouncing, great vibe throughout that part and the end reminded me why I like a bit of jump up haha big up man

Once again outdone yourself on the feedback Danny. You really are a legend for it man, appreciate it! Great to see your enjoying alot of the different styles in this mix aswell, it seems theres a bit of everything time related haha. Glad your not someone who is completely swayed away by the jump up too. It has its place in the scene for sure!

cheers again mate.

Love the idea Muz!!! I've possibly got something similar coming this year on a different tip, but keeping tight lipped on what it might be :lol:

Going to put this in the list for the next batch of mixes in the car ;)

Last edited:
Once again outdone yourself on the feedback Danny. You really are a legend for it man, appreciate it! Great to see your enjoying alot of the different styles in this mix aswell, it seems theres a bit of everything time related haha. Glad your not someone who is completely swayed away by the jump up too. It has its place in the scene for sure!

cheers again mate.

No worries mate always enjoy your mixes, trying to get my way through the best of 2014 still haha

Muzza this was sick! Really strong mix, man! So many good tunes in here that I can't believe they all share the theme, and really top-notch mixing on top of it all! Really creative, man, keep up the good work!

Finished listening to this last night Muz, and it was a great listen. Nice varied selection and I like the journey it went on / took me on. Lots of tunes I haven't heard before + some that I had as well as that vip of Time Is Ticking away, which I didn't know existed. Plus the jump up section at the end was a nice touch ;)

Finished listening to this last night Muz, and it was a great listen. Nice varied selection and I like the journey it went on / took me on. Lots of tunes I haven't heard before + some that I had as well as that vip of Time Is Ticking away, which I didn't know existed. Plus the jump up section at the end was a nice touch ;)

Thanks for taking the time to listen mate. And of course for the kind words. Glad I could bring that C&K remix to your attention!

Back
Top Bottom