D&B Predictions for 2015 (Must read)!!!!

:rofl:

This is gold Si!

April

John B claims that Hamilton's new single on Ram samples a quarter of a second long hi-hat from 'Up All Night', and consequently makes a new tune that uses Hamilton's entire bassline. It is released on Beta to general dismay. Ivy Lab make a tune that is so poignant and emotional that Kasra dies with grief when hearing it for the first time.

August

DJ Marky debuts a new scratch routine where he places an empty Um Bongo carton and a half eaten Dairy Milk under the tone arm before balancing the turntable on his head and scratching while eating a Full English Breakfast off the other turntable with his other hand. He spills no egg on his chin.

December

Tanmushimushi is revealed to be none other than Burial, and reduces all of his prices to £1 for one day only. Discogs crashes.

Last edited:
A lost Grooverider dub is rediscovered after ten years, and it is announced that 100 copies of it are being pressed on a limited edition platinum picture disc with hand-drawn artwork by Damien Hurst and a Gold Blue Peter badge signed by Mala.

Presha runs out of different colours to press music on, and Samurai Music ceases trading.

Tanmushimushi is revealed to be none other than Burial, and reduces all of his prices to £1 for one day only. Discogs crashes.

This is fantastic.

this is great, best bit for me was DLR is asked for proof of age whilst attempting to buy a skateboard at Halfords, big hahahahaha

The Presha/Samurai running out of colours bit is excellent.

Indivision challenge Mutated Forms to a duel to decide who are the best Estonian drum and bass artists :rofl:

Mistabishi releases a new drum and bass single made with nothing but samples of his own petulant moaning, It sells three copies all of which are later revealed to have been bought by Mista himself, He declares tearfully that no-one understands him! :rofl: :rofl: so on point.

Best read in a dnb!

Mistabishi releases a new drum and bass single made with nothing but samples of his own petulant moaning

He´s already in the studio

footage ->
Mistabishi said:
Really wanna start releasing records again next year... The archive is swollen with material, as well as the stuff that got deleted when the distro I used carked it.
Need to shake off that feeling of pointlessness caused by instant piracy and exploitation under the guise of promotion, lack of publisher or agent representation, the overwhelming popularity of records associated with me that I'm almost aggressively indifferent to, and the recent corporate-influenced sensation of actualy caring what other people think.
:teeth:

Back
Top Bottom