Frankee - All Four One EP - RAM (1st Feb)

Lust is a tune! 'oooh they have used vocals and made it appeal to a wider audience so they are now the shittest dnb label eveeer'

please...

Thanks man, i totally agree on this. Ram delivers a wide spectrum of quality tunes. Just because some people don't like the stuff that is directed to a larger audience doesn't mean the label is shitty.

P.s.: If you use ram & shitty in one sentence it sounds incorrect.

From this..

[video=youtube_share;6gj0XfurTTw]http://youtu.be/6gj0XfurTTw[/video]

To this..

[video=youtube_share;NehgTC_387w]http://youtu.be/NehgTC_387w[/video]

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I re-heard Drop It Low attentively. It is uninspiring but a good banger nonetheless. Not gonna pick it up, but Deep Down is brilliant and definitely going to pick that digitally.
Sent from my RM-914_eu_italy_283 using Tapatalk

Sure, it's not his usual style but Deep Down is a fucking tune. Reminds me of Stepped Outside, surprised no one's mentioned that yet. But yeah. the rest of the ep's not really grabbing me. Kinda sounds thrown together last minute :/

You do realize Flim Flam was on Nightlife 6, which means he's been working on it for some time already, right? :D

Tbh i had no idea, don't even think I ever got around to listening to it haha. But I still stand behind what I said, its just seems a little uninspired like others have said

On a side note, that Instinct tune is absolute fire!

Last edited:
You do realize Flim Flam was on Nightlife 6, which means he's been working on it for some time already, right? :D
[MENTION=22217]Dagz[/MENTION]

And from this

To this

So what's your point?

Doesn't count! Its not even from the same label lol.

Last edited by a moderator:
Doesn't count! Its not even from the same label lol.

Doesn't matter. The only thing it proves he's a versatile producer and that's never a bad thing if you ask me.

Flim Flam hasn't really changed I'm surprised he didn't put it out sooner post NL6

We can't really say that for sure though, can we? In NL6 it got aired for some 2 minutes, which means we didn't hear another half of the tune there and it was mixed anyway. But yeah, I'm with you on the case it could have been released sooner :teeth:

You do hear a decent amount of it! Frankee isn't one to switch up the second drop or anything like that, I'm interested to know how ram go about their release schedule.. is it like a massive Queue?

You do hear a decent amount of it! Frankee isn't one to switch up the second drop or anything like that, I'm interested to know how ram go about their release schedule.. is it like a massive Queue?

I'd say so, also it's very likely they push some of the releases back because of the new signings and promo campaigns (sampler singles) leading up to artist LPs.

I'd say so, also it's very likely they push some of the releases back because of the new signings and promo campaigns (sampler singles) leading up to artist LPs.
Yeah sounds legit, gets a bit annoying when you hear a tune out unchanged for about a year then it comes out. And then Hit The Floor for example just comes out instantly

Wow it's interesting how Frankee still uses some of the sounds from that track "Scream Your Dream" despite the change in genre. I didn't initially understand the appeal of Gully, but it grew on me and I expect Drop it Low to be a similar case

Wow it's interesting how Frankee still uses some of the sounds from that track "Scream Your Dream" despite the change in genre. I didn't initially understand the appeal of Gully, but it grew on me and I expect Drop it Low to be a similar case
What sounds are you referring to? I'm intruiged

Back
Top Bottom