Weekly Releases Thread???

Afek_One

VIP Junglist
Since Surus went down, Digital Tunes available releases have dwindled and more labels release on their Bandcamp, I was thinking it might be a good idea to have a weekly release thread so we don't miss anything. I think it would be helpful to everyone. What do you guys think? I'm not sure I have the time to organize it every week, but everyone is obviously more than welcome to contribute.

hi afek, we can do this for you every week if you want it, we used to do it, but havent for a while?

would be vinyl only though..

let us know

Since Surus went down, Digital Tunes available releases have dwindled and more labels release on their Bandcamp, I was thinking it might be a good idea to have a weekly release thread so we don't miss anything. I think it would be helpful to everyone. What do you guys think? I'm not sure I have the time to organize it every week, but everyone is obviously more than welcome to contribute.

hi afek, we can do this for you every week if you want it, we used to do it, but havent for a while?

would be vinyl only though..

let us know

I know you used to do this before because this is how I found your site in the first place and I miss knowing everything that's coming out week on week it's a bit of a trawl searching through every Site/Label so this would be a good thing plus this may invite more buyers to your store as you know I'm a regular on your online Store

Last edited:
I'll set up next week's this Sunday night. The advantage of being in America is Sunday night is Monday morning for you guys. Releases that drop on midnight for you guys drop for me at 7 PM. Maybe rotate it every week. Digital section and vinyl section maybe.

It's not too late :teeth:

This week's new releases:
Sam Binga - Nuh Chat EP (Critical)
Gridlok - The Call / Bitcreep (Virus)
Wilkinson & TC - Hit The Floor (RAM) (Beatport exclusive)

What else?

Back
Top Bottom